Task 17,18,19; Esti
Poor old Esti always has to model when I have to do 'homework' Thanks to Becca, I took a photo of Esti with Christmas lights behind her.
I used a grunge Brush to make a photo mask following the tutorial in the News letter dd March 30.
1. Place your photo in a new layer on top of your background.
2. Add a new layer on top of your photo.
3. Using the brush of your choice, start stamping until you have covered the part of your photo you want to show.
4. Move the brush layer under your photo layer.
5. Clip your photo to the brush layer by doing CTRL G.
Image META information
|Original File Size||271405|
|Sections Found||ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF|
|Orientation||The 0th row is at the visual top of the image, and the 0th column is the visual left-hand side|
|Software||Adobe Photoshop Elements 9.0 Windows|
|Date Taken||2011:06:23 10:57:06|