Hike to a Glacier - page 1
(1) As we drove past the gorgeous scenery on Going to the Sun Road in Glacier National Park,
(2) we didnít stop very often to take pictures because we had a long hike planned that day.
(3) With each of us carrying part of our lunch, we set out. Dad was in the back, taking pictures of our behinds. When Mom complained about the unflattering perspective, he moved to the front.
(4) I was nervous whenever we crossed small streamlets.
(5) We hiked past three lakes, always climbing up.
All of the foreground photos are 40 years old, so I tried to make them brighter and closer to the original colors.
The background photo is a stock photo that I expanded to fill my two pages and altered a lot so it didnít compete with my older, less sparkling photos. I used a couple of papers from various kits (see below), changed them to B&W and/or re-colored them, then used them on overlay or multiply.
Reflections Of The Heart Value Pack (frames,modified; berries, fastener, leaves, paper mini 3 used as background overlay) by Jen Reed
Swim Like A Fish Paper Biggie(paper 15 used as background overlay) by Jen Reed
Butterfly Kisses (both alphas, gold paper behind title alpha) by Jen Reed
copyright-free background photo of Glacier National Park
Fonts: Desyrel, Bookman Old Style Semi-Bold, Arial, Arial Bold
Image META information
|Original File Size||167662|