Proj SG - Last Half of September
Info is in the exif. TFL!
Journaling reads: Highlights from the second half of Septmenber:
1. Half-yearly dental check-up. All’s well. Whew.
2. We had our first Book Club meeting after the summer break. We discussed “The Dovekeepers” by Alice Hoffman, a story about Masada before and during the time of the Roman siege.
3. Dinner out with friends at Oh Mamma Mia. Fresh homemade pasta and wonderful cheese and olives.
4. I finished and mailed my hybrid ATCs for Sept/Oct. - early because we will be away during the deadline. I felt very efficient!
During the last week of the month, I spent time packing for our upcoming trip. I packed the camera, so there is no photo of my new “Blues for Red” nail polish. I also got my hair cut.
5. Saturday we went to our neighbors’ house for dinner. She’s a great cook. What a treat! I took a cell phone photo of the beautiful lilies they had for the occasion.
Image META information
|Original File Size||430540|
|Sections Found||ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF|
|Image Description||ACA_SS_DLA_LotsOfShots2_Letter_1; BMU_Venue paper, guitar, and flower; AWI_TypewriterKeys1_Alpha (retired); fonts are Andes and ComicSans|
|Orientation||The 0th row is at the visual top of the image, and the 0th column is the visual left-hand side|
|Software||Adobe Photoshop Elements 9.0 Windows|
|Date Taken||2012:09:30 08:53:12|
|IPTC.Caption||ACA_SS_DLA_LotsOfShots2_Letter_1; BMU_Venue paper, guitar, and flower; AWI_TypewriterKeys1_Alpha (retired); fonts are Andes and ComicSans|
|IPTC.ObjectName||Project SG August layout 1|