Proj SG - Last Half of September
Info is in the exif. TFL!
Journaling reads: Highlights from the second half of Septmenber:
1. Half-yearly dental check-up. All’s well. Whew.
2. We had our first Book Club meeting after the summer break. We discussed “The Dovekeepers” by Alice Hoffman, a story about Masada before and during the time of the Roman siege.
3. Dinner out with friends at Oh Mamma Mia. Fresh homemade pasta and wonderful cheese and olives.
4. I finished and mailed my hybrid ATCs for Sept/Oct. - early because we will be away during the deadline. I felt very efficient!
During the last week of the month, I spent time packing for our upcoming trip. I packed the camera, so there is no photo of my new “Blues for Red” nail polish. I also got my hair cut.
5. Saturday we went to our neighbors’ house for dinner. She’s a great cook. What a treat! I took a cell phone photo of the beautiful lilies they had for the occasion.