DSD Speed Crop and Challenge
This was actually a lot of fun! Thanks for the chat and the challenge.
All products are listed in the exif file.
My photo was taken a couple of weeks ago; fall in southern Italy. I made the template slightly smaller and moved some of the flowers to the top of the page.
My two bg papers were blended with a Hard Light Blend.
I reduced the opacity of the white paper to make it look like vellum.
I have one photo and one fastener - a SS button. All my embellies were re-colored since they are all scrap simple products.
I used two alphas for the title. I'm not sure I'm happy with the mix of alphas, but time was running out. I might change it on my copy.