Proj 52 Week 1
I'm a first-timer on Project 52. I enjoyed seeing everyone's LO's last year so I hope that I can keep up to date with mine. Supplies in EXIF...TFL.
7. Count-down to the New Year. Boys make their toast with aunties/Grammy in 2013!!!
8 Yay! My boys came home Saturday!
9. Another gorgeous sunset on the river with floating chuncks 0f snow and ice.
10. When we arrived home, the sunset made the trees in the foreground appear to be glowing. Sunsets here are beautiful.
11. On Sunday morning, I was thrilled to see falling snow--big, feathery flakes of snow. I watched it snow the entire afternoon. God’s grace is living on the river and seeing the snow covering the landscape. I don’t mind cold weather for this view!
12. Today, I watched a bald eagle circling and fishing from the river for most of the afternoon. I feel lucky when she lands in my trees with her catch, eats, and then grooms herself. National Geographic LIVE!