Monday Challenge 5/27
Here is my layout from the progressive challenge.
1. use something from your stash that you've never used before! - Elisha's May club products
2. use at least two background papers - One as the background, one as the grass, and one clipped to the frame
3. Use at least 5 embellishments - I used way more than 5
4. Use at least one photo - Tracy as a princess
5. Use a brush - the clouds!
6. use 3 flowers - part of the cluster
7. Use 2 ScrapSimple products (other than shadows) - SS Frame, Color Isolation Action, and Metallic styles