Monday Challenge 5/27
Here is my layout from the progressive challenge.
1. use something from your stash that you've never used before! - Elisha's May club products
2. use at least two background papers - One as the background, one as the grass, and one clipped to the frame
3. Use at least 5 embellishments - I used way more than 5
4. Use at least one photo - Tracy as a princess
5. Use a brush - the clouds!
6. use 3 flowers - part of the cluster
7. Use 2 ScrapSimple products (other than shadows) - SS Frame, Color Isolation Action, and Metallic styles
Image META information
|Original File Size||179469|
|Sections Found||ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF|
|Orientation||The 0th row is at the visual top of the image, and the 0th column is the visual left-hand side|
|Software||Adobe Photoshop Elements 9.0 Windows|
|Date Taken||2013:05:27 18:16:55|