This challenge was cool--I just went through some old files this weekend, and was inspired to customize a JIF layout from this tutorial: Jazzing up a JIF page
I started with one of Durin Eberhart's Cutting Garden JIF layouts, but had to change it up to fit my needs. I added an extra photo, applying Brandy Murry's Megalift action to give a layer look. I rearranged the design a bit, and added in a title and word art to which I applied Durin's Dyed Fabric styles. I also added coordinating tags from Durin's Cutting Garden collection. In order to accommodate my new design, I had to move the brushwork layer down on the page. This caused the brushwork to run over the edge of the top background layer onto lower layers. To clean this up, I added a new layer under the brushwork, and clipped the design to it. Voila! Pretty as a picture!