Not my best layout, but I wanted to try the technique. It’s cool, I had a little trouble with the painting part but saw the more I added the better it looked. If this was more than a trial I’d spend more time with it, but at least I tried it! I found that by lowering the opacity of the brush as I went on, it looked more “real”. Another tip is the more intricate the background, the harder to make this work! I painted the right side of the mask up and down under the butterfly. This technique works well for times where as Anna said, you can’t make the photo larger, but it doesn’t cover the entire mask.
Thanks! Anna and Andrea.
For this layout I used:
AFT SS Emb Temp Delightful Frames
FLO Day After Day Collection