Credits: "Molly" by Keri Schueller as well as the really cool kit, "Charming". The cutout of the children and the pin came from another site. The lift is from a real scrapped page as seen in "Memory Makers" March 2007 issue, page 67. That LO was done by Michele Skinner.
Software: Microsoft Digital Image
Technique: I love getting inspiration from "real" scrapbooked pages. But warning, this technique is very time consuming.
1. Take any photo and cutout the subject.
2. Apply a "photocopy" filter with the paper color set as pink.
3. Change the hue so that the pink becomes a little more flesh colored.
4. Lasso one part of the clothing.
5. Make a duplicate of that part.
6. Fill the duplicate layer with a paper.
7. Use the dodge & burn brush to ink the edges. Set the brush size to about 15 and the light/dark to -100.
8. Repeat steps 4 through 8 for every little piece of clothing.
9. Put your layers in order, and apply shadows where appropriate.