Another one of the triplets, Emma is the smart one and eager to please.
Page Kit: Pretty Primavera by Thao Cosgrove. This kit has so many possibilities, it's hard to choose. Love it!
Technique: Cheap man's lifted photos:
1. Do not add a shadow directly to the photo. Instead make an exact duplicate of the photo.
2. Fill the duplicate with a medium gray color.
3. Soften the edges by about 3.
4. Transparency the now gray box to 50%
5. Stretch it to slightly bigger than the photo, just like a real shadow would be.
6. Distort the image slightly by giving it a concave shape. (I did say slightly.)
7. Now skew it slightly in the direction of the corner(s) you want lifted.
8. Move the gray box behind the photo.
Software: Microsoft Digital Image