I just love Keri Shueller's "Afterglow". The swirls are romantic and fun. The colors are brilliant with lots to choose from. In addition, I used Melissa Renfro's "Lifted Photos". To think I used to do these myself with each layout. I like Melissa's much better.
Technique: Adding the hint of photos to the background paper:
1. Take any photo and add a colored pencil-like filter. Make sure you adjust it so the "paper" is very bright white. Also, you may have to make the pencil width a little smaller and the pressure very high.
2. Add this photo to your background paper of your scrapbook page.
3. Use an uneven transparency so that the edges become very faint, even non-existent.
4. Apply more transparency to the entire photo so that it is just a faint illusion on your background paper.
5. Place and size it as you normally would any photo.
Program: Microsoft Digital Image.