This layout is for the High Noon Crop "Try a NEW Technique!"
The new technique I used here was to add texture to "part" of a paper. I added craquelure to the large red flower then did a duplicate layer and recolored that in green so that there are now 2 cracked elements. This idea came from the chat when we talked about adding texture to text. Since my text wasn't large enough for it to really show up, I decided to go this route. Though it would have never come to mind if I hadn't participated in the chat...so THANKS scrapgirls!
I absolutely LOVE this patterned paper from Kerri's Organica Collection and actually hunted down a photo that would go with it instead of the other way around!
Info In Meta...