If you remember this one statement:"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" youll know everything there is to know about how to get along at Scrap Girls.
Please take a moment to review the rules detailed below because our members are expected to follow them. Any member who knowingly breaks the rules of our Forum could be banned, based on Scrap Girls discretion.
· Scrap Girls is not responsible for the contents of any messages posted to our Forum. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information contained in messages posted by our members.
· All messages express the views of the author of the message, and not necessarily the views of Scrap Girls.
· As a member you agree that you will not use our Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violates any law. Any member who feels a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact Scrap Girls by email. We have the ability to remove a message if we determine that removal is appropriate.
· You agree not to use our Forum to attempt to raise money for any business, personal, or charitable efforts.
· You agree not to post any copyrighted material, unless the copyright is owned by you or Scrap Girls.
· You agree not to post any political or religious messages that are intended to motivate harmful action against an individual, group of people, or company.
· You agree not to deceive or mislead our members by using multiple user names or any other means of deception.
· You agree that you will not try to direct our members away from the Scrap Girls website either temporarily or permanently. This includes:
o When crediting the products used in a layout, you may note what designer created an item, but you may not provide the store name, web address or link for the item if it is not from the Scrap Girls Boutique.
o You may not use the Forum as a marketing tool to sell or recommend competitive products, including any supplies, tutorials, or online classes that Scrap Girls sells, offers, or gives away to our customers or might potentially sell, offer or give away.
o The following is prohibited in your posts, messages, galley images, profile, and signature:
1. Links or addresses for websites, online stores or blogs where any competitive product or information is distributed.
2. Images used to market products, freebies or classes that are not associated with Scrap Girls.
3. Images, links or web addresses for any non-competing products or services you are currently selling, or hope to sell in the future, that are not associated with Scrap Girls.
4. Marketing language meant to persuade or entice someone to go look, view, download, use or buy something that is not associated with Scrap Girls. For example:
Come to XXXXX.com (or XXXXX dot com)
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get freebies at XXXXX
Get this information at XXXXX forum
You can find/I found XXXXX at XXXXX
Available at/coming soon to XXXXX
Send me a PM/Ill send you a PM (with competitive information)
5. Links to files located on sharing resources of any kind.
· Only Scrap Girls Team members may start challenges, chats, games and activities. Members who have suggestions for these items should contact a team member.
Please allow the Scrap Girls team to manage issues with other members. If you feel that a member has done something that violates our rules, please contact a Scrap Girls team member immediately.
Scrap Girls reserves the right to discipline members when their behavior requires extensive staff time to moderate them.
To help the Forum load quickly on all Internet browsers and connections we have the following limitations on what is allowed in your signature.
1. Blinkies maximum size limit: 150x150 pixels.
2. Custom signatures maximum size limit: 225 x 225 pixels.
3. All images in your signatures may not take more than three lines (including blinkies, signatures, and tickers).
4. Images should not include any special coding that would make them fall to the left, right, or center. They should fall naturally.
5. All signatures are limited to a maximum of 7 images.
Gallery Posts Limits
Please be considerate to all of our members and do not upload too many layouts or images at once. This makes it difficult for people to share their own layouts and for members to see the layouts of others.
User Names Restrictions
Business names or website names are not allowed as user names. User names may not include .com, .net, .org, @ or any other website extension. User names that might be considered hurtful, profane or obscene will not be permitted.
Private Communications (PMs) with Other Members
We encourage you not to give out your private email address to other members. If you do provide your email address to another member, Scrap Girls cannot and will not discipline a member for their off-site communications or behavior.