Slow Scrap Mischief Style

ValerieT

I've only just found this challenge - it sounds like really good fun, but being located in the UK makes keeping up with the timescales a little challenging. Is it ok if I still join in?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only just found this challenge - it sounds like really good fun, but being located in the UK makes keeping up with the timescales a little challenging. Is it ok if I still join in?

Yes you can join in. I'm in the UK too, I will be posting each new task just after 2pm.

We are 5 hours ahead of eastern time, so just add 5 onto any of the times given, including chats.

I've only just found this challenge - it sounds like really good fun, but being located in the UK makes keeping up with the timescales a little challenging.

Hello,

I'm in UK as well (near Oxford). The slow scraps work with any time zone because you get 24 hours between new tasks, the challenging bit is fitting it around the rest of life :)

Hi, Valerie. Sorry to bug you again. It just occurred to me that I will want shadows on some items. Are we allowed to use styles now, or is that a step - spoiler alert - that will come later? I am a fussy scrapper!

Jo

Hi, Valerie. Sorry to bug you again. It just occurred to me that I will want shadows on some items. Are we allowed to use styles now, or is that a step - spoiler alert - that will come later? I am a fussy scrapper!

Jo

Hi Jo, been having dinner, so sorry for the delay in answering.

I had a giggle at your "spoiler alert". You can add your shadows now, or at the end, there is no super secret task that involves shadows.

zebidee75, on 16 April 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

I've only just found this challenge - it sounds like really good fun, but being located in the UK makes keeping up with the timescales a little challenging.

Hello,

I'm in UK as well (near Oxford). The slow scraps work with any time zone because you get 24 hours between new tasks, the challenging bit is fitting it around the rest of life

Oh how true - I may be a bit slow, but I'm going to go through this step by step as it all sounds very exciting. Can't wait to see what everyone produces.

TASK 3

Add the following to BOX 3:

a background

1 Photo

three words, no more, no less

at least one embellishment

Remember it's up to you to decide which is BOX 3

Don't forget; you must post your page thus far before Task 4 is posted at 9am Eastern time tomorrow morning! Post your layout in your reply on this forum thread. Please do not post your unfinished pages in the gallery.

I used a Pocket Life card for my background, and my extra embellishment is a ribbon you can just about see behind the photo.

Task #2 this is out of my comfort zone already sad.gif

I used a style on the border, the embellishments are the fork and spoon, 1x background, 1 x photo and journaling

Jane you are missing your title from task one, it should be on one of your boxes.