Back up& running, my user file was messed up during a security update and had to create a new user account for windows. The next security update sorted the problem out so I deleted the additional user account I set up two days before which apparently you shouldn't delete manually. I created the problem and I also fixed the problem following instructions I located from microsoft, I'm so happy.
I'm off line for now, my computer has had issues with (users) since a microsoft update, I fixed it last week but it has happened again yesterday. Fingers crossed I hope can get it fixed fairly quickly. I am logged on at work for now.