Single Status Update
Ken and I were to head off on a little holiday tomorrow but plans have changed - The highway we would need to travel on tomorrow is closed where we would need to travel on it because of the Bush fires. We decided to cancel as even if the road opened tomorrow it might be a risk for us returning home next Wednesday, plus there are other fires burning near places we would need to travel through to get to our destination.
- Show previous comments 4 more
Much better to be safe but hope you can take your holiday later when the fires have gone. Its so bad over there from what we see on our TV. Hope the ones near you are now under control.
i sure hope you get to retake your trip real soon, stay safe!
It’s so scary. Glad you made the right decision.