1. How many years have you lived in one place? 23 years same house; 29 years same town
2. Are you a dog or cat person, what other animal person are you? I love dogs, especially our Chief, and I also love cats but I am allergic. I love to watch otters at the zoo and play with goats on a farm.
3. Do you use your scraping for genealogy? Yes, and I will probably do more once I am done with this never-ending wedding album.
4. Why did you start digital scrapping? I started using a digital platform (Shutterfly/Mixbook) to do high school books and senior projects for my children, but when it came time to work on my daughter's wedding album and I had more time to put into something, I found that type of platform too limiting. I started exploring more customized digital scrapping software and supplies in Fall 2018, found ScrapGirls, and the rest is history.
1. Do you have a favorite flower?
2. Are you a crafty person beyond scrapping? If so, what?
3. What style of scrapping is most difficult for you?
4. Where do you get inspiration for your scrapbook pages?