Community Status Updates

Photo

kazbar73aussie evie

Hi there. Just popping in to say hello and hope you can join us tonight for our Aussie chat at 9pm ESDT. Would love to talk with you then. Cheers Karen
Jan 27 2008 07:30 PM
Photo

kazbar73aussie night shift

Hi there. Just popping in to say hello and hope you can join us tonight for our Aussie chat at 9pm ESDT. Hope to talk to you then. Cheers Karen
Jan 27 2008 07:25 PM
Photo

kazbar73aussie_caz

Hi just popping in to say hello and I hope you can join us tonight for our Aussic chat at 9pm ESDT. I would love to talk to you. Cheers Karen
Jan 27 2008 07:23 PM
Photo

kazbar73miranda aussie

Hi there. Just popping in to say hello and to say I hope you can join us in the Aussie chat tonight at 9pm ESDT. Would love to chat with you. Cheers Karen
Jan 27 2008 07:21 PM
Photo

kazbar73landofoz

Hi Maggie. Just popping in to say hello and hope you can come to our Aussie chat tonight at 9pm ESDT. Would love to have a chat with you. Cheers Karen
Jan 27 2008 07:16 PM
Photo

kazbar73jmaussie

Hi there. Just popping in to say. Hope you can join in the Aussie chat tonight at 9pm. Would love to talk to you. Cheers Karen.
Jan 27 2008 07:14 PM
Photo

angelaNussbaumsschofi404

Welcome to ScrapGirls, So great to see you in todays chat!! Let me know if i can help you with anything!
angela
Jan 27 2008 06:08 PM
Photo

MomofCamNgaire

Hello my dear friend! Just wanted to pop in and say howdy!!! Hope you are having a great day ... and still loving that new camera! Hopefully I will be upgrading this year as well. Have an awesome day!
Dianne
Jan 27 2008 11:47 AM
Photo

April ShowersLeeAndra

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Jan 26 2008 02:46 PM
Photo

MomofCamkazbar73

Hey, Karen!!!!!! I had sooo much fun scrapping your photos ... I am really proud of how they turned out ... I hope you are as well. I LOVE MINE!!!! It's so great to get a different perspective on your own photos. I had such a great time working with you and can't wait to do it again. YOU ROCK MY FRIEND!!!! Thank you for turning my photos into works of art!!!!!
Love you girl!
Dianne
Jan 26 2008 01:05 PM
Photo

kazbar73MomofCam

Hi there. I just wanted to say thank you so much for my layouts. I love them so much and so does DH. You did a fantastic job with my photos and I love everything about the layouts. I will send your 3 layouts to you shortly. Many thanks partner. Karen
Jan 26 2008 12:36 AM
Photo

angelaNussbaumAKP81

Angela and Zoe(y) LOL!!!!
Thanks for sharing that with me.
Jan 25 2008 12:41 AM
Photo

goofyemt96BethLang

Welcome to Scrapgirls!! So Happy you joined us Another local Girl!!
Jan 24 2008 11:03 PM
Photo

Laurel LakeyMomofCam

Dianne, thank you so much for your sweet comment. I'm humbled and happy that you like my work. It's fun for me to do, and that's really why I do it. But it is awesome to know that it's being enjoyed. Thanks!! :)
Jan 24 2008 11:44 AM
Photo

MomofCamLaurel Lakey

I just wanted to tell you how much I have been enjoying your INCREDIBLE layouts! You inspire me so much with each and everyone of them. You are TRULY an artist! Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us!!!! Have a beautiful day, Laurel!
Dianne
Jan 24 2008 11:29 AM