Community Status Updates

Photo

angelaNussbaumBride

Welcome to SG. As i mentioned in your welcome post that i have psp7 .. so your welcome to my brain as often as you need it. :)
Angela
Sep 23 2007 08:54 PM
Photo

brandievBrenda Peters

Hey Brenda! I don't know if it's like O'Charley's...man, O'Charley's potato soup is AWESOME!!! But it is very good, if I do say so myself. Thanks for visiting my SG blog.
Sep 23 2007 08:26 PM
Photo

angelaNussbaumScrappinSue

Hey there! Just wanted to say WAY TO GO on attending your first chat. Sometimes they can be scary, but I loved having you join us! Hope to see you at more!
great layout by the way.
angela
Sep 23 2007 05:59 PM
Photo

Jo Cornegoofyemt96

hey sweetie, thanks for you comments. I think we may be able to chat better when we switch to summer/winter time as the hours change somewhat. I will have to work it out and then once I've got my head around it... we will set up a time and a place, so to speak! Hope all is well by you.
love ya honey
Jo
Sep 23 2007 07:15 AM
Photo

BeccaNgaire

Ngaire, yes, PA is Pennsylvania. I live pretty close to the center of the state. I really commend you for learning all the states...it's quite a task!
Sep 23 2007 07:00 AM
Photo

NgaireBecca

Hi Becca
Just wondering is PA Pensilvania. Sorry about the spelling! And also thank you for all your lovely comments on my LO's. i so appriecate them. Hope you have a good day.
Sep 23 2007 05:36 AM
Photo

goofyemt96Jo Corne

Hey Jo, Was browsing thru your gallery and figured i would stop in and say hi!! Hope all is well and hope to chat soon...Sure do miss our chats!!!
Sep 23 2007 12:58 AM
Photo

goofyemt96PatBowman

Stopping By To say Hi...
Sep 23 2007 12:51 AM
Photo

lgsouthflasfcgijill

I have been reading your progress on Alli, I plan to start it soon. Thanks for all the blogs and info. How many times a week did you excercise. Wow you lost weight very fast. Congrats!!
Sep 22 2007 11:12 PM
Photo

ChristyVWUnforgettables Scrapbookin

Thanks for the sweet comments! Looks like you are having as much fun scrapping your wedding as you did at the wedding! Beautiful job, I love all the layering in your LO's!
Blessings!
Christy
Sep 22 2007 02:19 AM
Photo

Unforgettables Scrapbookinkerryveale

LOL I love your sense of humor and of course your digi-scrappin'. All your pages are just breathtaking! Happy'Scrappin!
Sep 21 2007 11:47 PM
Photo

Unforgettables ScrapbookinChristyVW

Your scrappin' is absolutely breathtaking!! Looking forward to more! Happy'Scrappin! :)
Sep 21 2007 11:43 PM
Photo

Wendee-CreativeSparklefunfantasie

Welcome to Scrap Girls! Introduce yourself on the Meet and Greet board (http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?showforum=18). I think more people will see it there. It's a fun place to learn and make new friends!
Sep 21 2007 08:35 PM
Photo

BeccaTerebinthtree

Just stopping by to wish you a fantabulous birthday!! Enjoy it!
Sep 21 2007 07:40 PM
Photo

Beccagdsjoy

You have no comments! Guess we'll have to change that...WELCOME to Scrap Girls!
Sep 21 2007 07:26 PM