Community Status Updates

Photo

KelseyPaula Wright

What an example you are to women that we can do everything we want. 7 kids and worked in several industries, and now are a master at digi scrapbooking! Whew! Thank you for inspiration! ~Kelsey
Jan 08 2008 01:56 PM
Photo

justpattyanneRose Ann

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Rose Annnnn,
Happy Birthday to you!
I hope you have a super-fantabulously blessed birthday!
Jan 08 2008 10:47 AM
Photo

TallCool69Sheri Johnson

A very late Happy New Year! Hope everything is fine with you! I'm hoping 2008 will leave a bit more time for scrapping since I haven't had too much time for anything but work lately!
Jan 08 2008 08:28 AM
Photo

nc64westmomuv4girls

I see your digi scrappin right along here! Great work! I knew you'd love it. I'm praying for Karena that her sugar will level out to normal & stabilize. God is good & still heals! We still haven't done a crop together. Maybe next months calendar crop? That would be fun & useful. See ya 'round...
hugs,
Janet
Jan 07 2008 01:43 PM
Photo

podiumchickPattyBee

Love your siggie line. We have five and even my parents were getting a little 'concerned'. I think I've gotten all those questions (even from strangers!) Ours are ages 20 to 9. Blessings, all of them.
Jan 07 2008 10:11 AM
Photo

hughesranchheisiam

Best Wishes for a Wonderful Birthay. Enjoy your day, Cheryl!
Jan 06 2008 01:47 PM
Photo

Sheri Johnsoniwillfly525

Hey, just wanted to check in and see what you've been up to! Hope your New Years was good.
Jan 05 2008 01:55 PM
Photo

Sheri JohnsonTallCool69

Hi Thess! Just checking in to see what my favorite SG friends have been up to. happy new year!
Jan 05 2008 01:47 PM
Photo

AmysoutBayJay'sMom

Hello! Just wanted to let you know I'm n TN too! I live in Jackson/Pinson. Let me know if you're close by!
Jan 04 2008 08:43 PM
Photo

Amysoutscrappin_twin_mommy

Hello, I live right outside Jackson & love any excuse to go to "Nashvegas"! I haven't noticed you on the boards for a while - what have you been doing with your "scrappin'" time?
Jan 04 2008 08:21 PM
Photo

Amysoutangdrumm

OOO - Scotland!! :) Cool beans!! I want to come for a visit!! I miss the UK!
Jan 04 2008 05:37 PM
Photo

Shari PV Momelismom

Ha! So HAPPY to help bring you out of lurkdom! :D
Jan 04 2008 04:35 PM
Photo

elismomShari PV Mom

I just wanted to say thanks for the comment in my profile. Just so you know your blinkie is one of the reasons I stopped lurking! I wanted to show it off! Thanks!
Jan 04 2008 04:24 PM
Photo

AmysoutA & A's Mommy

Hey Amanda, thanks for leaving a comment about my LO for the 1/3/8 challenge. I was hoping that heart brush looked like a marker - it never looked right to me, just kind of - there!?
Jan 04 2008 02:07 PM
Photo

Amysoutmbc72

Hey mbc72, thanks for looking & commenting on my LO for the 1/3/8 challenge! Isn't that journaling trick neat? Look for Shalae's tutorial in the University - once you try it, you'll be hooked!
Jan 04 2008 02:04 PM