Community Status Updates

Hi there, and thank you for the great welcome. I look forward to getting to know you & DigiScrappers alike!
Aug 28 2008 01:58 PM

Thank you for the advice! I hope to be displaying my layouts soon!
Aug 28 2008 01:47 PM

Thought I would stop by and say thanks for the welcome!
Aug 28 2008 01:46 PM

Good morning! Yes, I am in the good ole southern state of Georgia!
Aug 28 2008 07:32 AM

Thanks Allie for adding me as your friend. Just wondering is GA Georgia?
Aug 27 2008 08:01 PM

Hey yo. I just noticed that we are almost birtday twins!! We're only seperated by Halloween!!!! How *freaky* is that?!?!?!!? ...but I'll be 30 this year. :(
Aug 27 2008 07:09 PM

Thanks for the visit to San Antonio! I had a wonderful time, and wow I think we both got some great picutres at the Botanical gardens. Thanks again for the visit... My first real live SG visit!
Aug 27 2008 06:49 PM

After seeing your first LO that you posted today - I can't wait to see more of your work. The photography was just wonderful, as was the work on the rest of the LO! Welcome to Scrapgirls!
Aug 26 2008 11:29 AM

Armi Custodiosunnie2004

Thanks so much for dropping a note. It was a pleasant surprise. Congrats on being M.O.M.! PS you look so young!
Aug 26 2008 10:21 AM

Joyce SchardtPaula Wright

Thank you for your enthusiastic comment. All of the sunsets in the Keys are spectacular but this one was a keeper. I absolutely love your work and, infact, just used Botanica in a LO I uploaded tonight. Scrapping is fairly new to me and I am just learning CS3 so I especially appreciate the supportive comments. Thanks!
Aug 25 2008 11:27 PM

Joyce SchardtChristyVW

Wow, you are very observant! I love subtle detail which I'm seldom able to accomplish. Thank you for your comment. I'm just learning Photoshop CS3 and have only created a few layouts to date. With so many encouraging comments by other scrappers, like yourself, I can understand just how easy it is to get "hooked" on this site!
Aug 25 2008 11:07 PM

Joyce Schardtteabaglady

Thank you for your comment. "A Magical Moment" was a fun layout. I just recently have had a little time to organize my photos and learn some new photoshop skills. I'm on a roll now! It's certainly is encouraging to know that someone appreciates what I've created.
Aug 25 2008 11:00 PM

Joyce SchardtNgaire

Thank you for your comments. I'm just learning my way around on this site--it's still a bit confusing! But I did want to let you know that I truly appreciate your feedback and encouragement. I'll be following your work as well. Looks like you had quite a head start on me. Love your work too.
Aug 25 2008 10:50 PM

A very Happy birthday to you Kim. Hope it is filled with lots of fun and laughter.
Aug 25 2008 10:14 PM

Janine, I'm catching up on my newsletter reading and had to chuckle at your 'cute' shed. I have one too! We actually bought an old used one from a neighbor and fitted it to hold garden tools. I love it!
Aug 25 2008 09:23 AM