Community Status Updates

Photo

schmooNgaire

Hi Ngaire, haven't seen you around much. Have a great Xmas and Happy New Year. We are expecting a scorcher. Just put the Xmas tree up to day which the boys enjoyed doing. 2 more sleeps.
Dec 23 2007 06:12 AM
Photo

TallCool69Ngaire

A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you too!!! I'm leaving for the States tomorrow, but I'll be back in January!
Dec 23 2007 05:58 AM
Photo

AmysoutNgaire

Thanks!! I was wondering if you would PM me your snail mail address?? I have some Oreos for you!! :)
Dec 23 2007 04:28 AM
Photo

brandievNgaire

Thank you so much, Ngaire! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!!!
Dec 23 2007 03:16 AM
Photo

VaughndeNgaire

You are so welcome. I am glad to help you with the time thingy. I will be around in the next year too if you ever need more help.
You have a Wonderful, Jesus Filled Christmas as well.
Vaughnde
Dec 23 2007 03:13 AM
Photo

NgairePBarnes

Hey there Pat just another grateful person here for you wonderful encouraging comments. May you have a really wonderful Christmas and New Year.
Dec 23 2007 01:58 AM
Photo

NgaireVaughnde

Hi There Vaughnde. Just wanna thank you for helping me out through the year with the time thingy!!! I hope that you have an awesome Christmas and New Year and that the Lord has some awesome things instore for you in this new year!!
Dec 23 2007 01:57 AM
Photo

Ngairepodiumchick

Hi Kim I'm stopping by to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a big thank you for all your lovely comments that you leave on my LO's.It is so appriecated.
Dec 23 2007 01:55 AM
Photo

justpattyanneZaz

I Believe!
I Believe!
I Believe!
Best Christmas Blessings to you and your whole beautiful family!
Get her home soon!
Dec 23 2007 01:49 AM
Photo

Ngairesprinklz

Hi Marnie. Just thought that I would call by and wish you a happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year. I love your latest Lo of your girls.
Dec 23 2007 01:49 AM
Photo

Jo CorneNgaire

how gorgeous are you, i was actually thinking of you the other day and wondering how you were as you have been a bit quiet lately. I hope everythingis well with you and that you have a magical christmas and a very happy and safe new year.
I look forward to many more happy times with you next year.
Dec 23 2007 01:47 AM
Photo

Ngairebrandiev

Hi Brandie. Just calling by to wish you a wonderful Christmas and an awesome New year!!!
Dec 23 2007 01:47 AM
Photo

Ngairescrapariadna

Hey thereArianda. Hope that you are well!!! Just calling by quickly to wish you the most wonderful Christmas and New Year!!!
Dec 23 2007 01:45 AM
Photo

NgaireScrappingForever

Hey there Jan.Just popping in to say thanks for all you kindness and helpfulness through the year.Hope you have an awesome Christmas and New Year.
Dec 23 2007 01:43 AM
Photo

NgaireJo Corne

Hi Jo.Just thought I'd stop by and thank you for you wonderful happiness that you bring here. Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year.
Dec 23 2007 01:42 AM