Community Status Updates

Photo

ningwulanNgaire

Happy Birthday, Ngaire! All the Best Wishes for the coming years! :)
Jan 02 2008 02:35 AM
Photo

hughesranchSarahBat

Best Wishes for a Wonderful Birthday, Sarah!
Jan 01 2008 07:10 PM
Photo

hughesranchpton

Best Wishes for a Wonderful Birthday!
Jan 01 2008 07:09 PM
Photo

hughesranchAmysout

Happy Birthday! Hope you have lots of fun!
Jan 01 2008 07:08 PM
Photo

angelaNussbaumdaisysheridan

You have no comments :) Just thought id say hi! Saw you poked in :)
AngelaN
Dec 31 2007 02:06 PM
Photo

HeidiDmbc72

Hey there! I just dropped by and was admiring your gallery. :) I didn't leave any comments (don't have much time as I'm getting the new front page ready to go!), but wanted to let you know that you have a great, wonderful gallery. I'm so glad you're here with us!
Dec 30 2007 09:38 PM
Photo

NgaireMaryJo

Hey there Mary Jo. Thanks for the birthday wishes and the same to you!! Only one day apart now thats pretty cool don't ya reckon. You have a great day won't you!!!
Dec 29 2007 03:18 PM
Photo

ChristyVWrockstah

Welcome to Scrapgirls from a fellow Michigan girl! Looks like you are off to a great start!
Blessings!
Christy
Dec 29 2007 01:35 PM
Photo

CRSNic

Welcome to Scrap Girls! I can't wait to see a layout and your adorable baby! Don't hesitate to ask questions and join in on the challenges and chats!
Dec 29 2007 12:22 PM
Photo

Jane in N.ZJ9Buckles

Hi Janine. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. It is so warm here Christmas seems so long ago as its beach days now.
Dec 29 2007 07:58 AM
Photo

Jane in N.ZNgaire

Hi Ngaire. Thanks for your christmas wishes and i hope you have a wonderful Christmas. It would be fabulous to catch up with each other. I dont expect to be in the S. Island this year though but if you are ever in Auckland or flying with a stop over give me a bell and we can catch up then. I might not be around on the 2nd so have a wonderful 50th birthday, are you celebrating in style!! Ha
Dec 29 2007 07:54 AM
Photo

Jane in N.ZBrandy M

Hi Brandy. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I just love the new products you have designed. You certainly have such artistic tallent in so many areas.
Dec 29 2007 07:47 AM
Photo

Jane in N.ZChristyVW

Hi Christy, hope you had a great Christmas. It seems ages ago now as everybody in NZ is getting ready for their summer hols.
Dec 29 2007 07:44 AM
Photo

Jane in N.Zkiwiarts

Hi Carrie. Happy Birthday for the 29th. I know we are a day ahead in NZ. but I hope you had a great day yesterday.
Dec 29 2007 07:41 AM
Photo

mamsBrandy M

Hey Brandy,
Thanks for your kind comment! How cool that you're studying Dutch! Not many people do that! Shall I make Dutch LO's especially for you..? LOL Good luck on your study! Greetings Riek
Dec 29 2007 04:37 AM