Community Status Updates

Photo

sthrnbelle05PBarnes

I don't know if I've told you yet, but thank you SOOOOO much for all the kind words of encouragement. You're too sweet.
Dec 28 2007 06:57 PM
Photo

AmysoutChristyVW

Hey Christy!! Wanted to say hi & let you know I get to be a SAHM for about 10 days! Whoo hooooo!! I won't ever want to go back to the office - I love being able to spend time with the kids. They'll be back in school & eventually my laundry will be caught up - temporarily. And I don't get a paycheck for being a SAHM - i'd miss that. LOL!
Dec 28 2007 03:45 PM
Photo

Amysoutdaisies803

Hey Teresa! Hope you're all doing well deep in the heart of Texas!! Scott was down at the WTC at the design market, setting up our friend's show room. Next time I'm coming with him - I think it'll be in June 08!
Dec 28 2007 03:38 PM
Photo

sthrnbelle05Sarah in VA

Thank you so much for all the comments you have left on my layouts! You're incredibly kind and I thrive in your encouragment. Thank you! :)
Dec 28 2007 09:00 AM
Photo

kle-KarenNgaire

Ngaire,
Thanks for the comment. I just noticed how you try to always use the person's name in your comment to them. That is SUCH a nice touch. It really made me feel special (even though I noticed you did it often). it is the little things some time, and you do them so well! :)
Dec 28 2007 12:05 AM
Photo

AmysoutWACOPOWER

I added you to my friends list. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Dec 27 2007 08:54 PM
Photo

AmysoutNgaire

I have a surprise for you & will be sending it tomorrow!! Let me know how you like it! :)
Dec 27 2007 08:51 PM
Photo

MomofCamtrishy

Hi, Trish! Just wanted to leave some post Christmas love and to wish you and your family a safe and Happy New Year! Thanks for your wonderful products and inspiration to us all!! Hugs!!!!
Dianne
Dec 27 2007 04:15 PM
Photo

MomofCamDurin

Hi, Durin! Just wanted to leave some post Christmas love and to wish you and your family a safe and Happy New Year! Thanks for your wonderful inspiration to us all! Hugs!!!!
Dianne
Dec 27 2007 04:12 PM
Photo

MomofCamManiakMama

Hi, Amy! Just wanted to leave you some post Christmas love and to wish you and your family a very safe and Happy New Year! Thanks for all you do and your wonderful inspirations!!!
Hugs!!
Dianne
Dec 27 2007 04:08 PM
Photo

MomofCamPBarnes

Hi, Pat! Just wanted to leave some post Christmas love and wish you a very happy and safe New Year!
Hugs!!!
Dianne
Dec 27 2007 04:06 PM
Photo

Brandy Mmams

Loved your layout, I'm studing Dutch and it was good practice for me! So glad you posted! Welcome!
Dec 27 2007 09:50 AM
Photo

ActnfunnyBrandy M

Hi Brandy. Just stopping by to see what you are up to. Hope you had a good Christmas.
Dec 26 2007 11:24 PM
Photo

MomofCamLauna

Hey Launa. I just noticed your post to one of the threads ... I have intended to ask you where in AL you lived and keep forgetting to do so. I have not heard of Smith's Station, but definitely know where AU is! Seriously, lunch may be something we need to plan. Wouldn't that be awesome!
Dianne
Dec 26 2007 12:22 AM
Photo

podiumchickkazbar73

Karen, thank you for your Christmas greeting. I hope you had a wonderful time with your family. I wish you a happy 2008!
Kim
Dec 26 2007 12:11 AM