Community Status Updates

Photo

Jo CorneNgaire

how gorgeous are you, i was actually thinking of you the other day and wondering how you were as you have been a bit quiet lately. I hope everythingis well with you and that you have a magical christmas and a very happy and safe new year.
I look forward to many more happy times with you next year.
Dec 23 2007 01:47 AM
Photo

Ngairebrandiev

Hi Brandie. Just calling by to wish you a wonderful Christmas and an awesome New year!!!
Dec 23 2007 01:47 AM
Photo

Ngairescrapariadna

Hey thereArianda. Hope that you are well!!! Just calling by quickly to wish you the most wonderful Christmas and New Year!!!
Dec 23 2007 01:45 AM
Photo

NgaireScrappingForever

Hey there Jan.Just popping in to say thanks for all you kindness and helpfulness through the year.Hope you have an awesome Christmas and New Year.
Dec 23 2007 01:43 AM
Photo

NgaireJo Corne

Hi Jo.Just thought I'd stop by and thank you for you wonderful happiness that you bring here. Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year.
Dec 23 2007 01:42 AM
Photo

NgaireMichaelsMomJo

Hi There Jo.Just thought that I would let you know that my son reallyenjoyed his time in Connecticut. A very Merry Christmas to you and a wonderful New Year.
Dec 23 2007 01:40 AM
Photo

NgaireDDecker

Hi Dee.Just calling by to thank you for all the wonderful work you do for SG. And to wish you a very Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
Dec 23 2007 01:36 AM
Photo

NgaireJane in N.Z

HI There Jane
Just calling by to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Maybe we may get to met this year, wouldn't that be cool. Do let me know if you are ever down this way.
Dec 23 2007 01:34 AM
Photo

Ngaireschmoo

Hi Sue. Just stopping by to wish you awonderful Christmas.Hopeits not to hotand that you have a wonderful pleasant day.Take care.
Dec 23 2007 01:31 AM
Photo

Ngairejustpattyanne

Hi Patty Anne. Just popping in to say a veyr very Merry Christmas to you and a great big thank you for all you awesome comments to you have left for me this year. You are a special lady!!
Dec 23 2007 01:29 AM
Photo

NgaireBrandy M

Hi Brandy. Just popping by to say that I hope you have an awesome Christmas and New Year and it has been great getting to know you this year. You truely are a great designer and its exciting to see what you come up with next.
Dec 23 2007 01:28 AM
Photo

NgairePaula Wright

Hi Paula. Just a weenote to say thanks for all your wonderful heart felt and encouraging comments you have left on my lo's during the year. They aremuch appriecated. I hope that you have an awesome Christmas and New year!!
Dec 23 2007 01:25 AM
Photo

NgaireTallCool69

Hi there Thess.Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful Christmas and awesome New Year.
Dec 23 2007 01:23 AM
Photo

Ngairekazbar73

Hi Karen. I see that you are nlot far away from my sister Julie!!!I hope that maybe one day you both get to meet each other!! Just stopping by to say thanks for all you wonderful comments on my LO's and to wish you avery Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Dec 23 2007 01:22 AM
Photo

NgaireAmysout

Hi Amy
Thanks for your encouragement on my LO's. Just popping by to wish you a wonderfully merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Dec 23 2007 01:20 AM