Community Status Updates

Photo

brandievericahite

Happy Birthday Erica!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!
Dec 01 2007 07:25 AM
Photo

Priscilla9901MomofCam

Awesome, I want to see them. Be sure to send me a copy in email.
Dec 01 2007 06:31 AM
Photo

Brandy MChristyVW

Woo Hoo awesome article in the newsletter this morning..totally made my day to see you there. Great article too..just says what we all feel. I just couldn't resist to drop you a line and say..CONGRATS!
Dec 01 2007 06:30 AM
Photo

Brandy MMindy

Congrats!! on The layout of the week!! Woo Hoo I was so proud for YOU!! WTG Dahling!
Dec 01 2007 06:28 AM
Photo

goofyemt96Brandy M

Never came on here to congrat you being a Layout Designer and now a Designer..Congrats,,,and love your new name tag on your signature....I been trying to make one...wiht no lucj!!
Dec 01 2007 01:08 AM
Photo

MomofCamPriscilla9901

Hey Priscilla - I have been intending to update you on the CD ornament idea you sent me. I am going to teach it to Cameron's class next week. His teacher loved the idea!! I have already made two myself. Thanks for the great idea!
Dianne
Dec 01 2007 01:05 AM
Photo

MomofCamKeri S

Keri - just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed seeing your adorable Kiddie Christmas Collection on so many of the Christmas cards - I JUST LOVE IT! I have added this kit to my wish list! Thank you for your hard work and wonderful inspiration!
Dianne
Dec 01 2007 12:49 AM
Photo

MomofCamkerryveale

Hi, Kerry! I was just browsing through your gallery and admiring your breathtaking LOs. You have such an amazing talent. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
Dianne
Nov 30 2007 09:29 PM
Photo

MomofCamruralscrapper

Hi, Patti! Just wanted to tell you that I have enjoyed your challenges lately ... you guys have been keeping me busy ... Yea! Hope you have a great weekend!
Dianne
Nov 30 2007 05:32 PM
Photo

MomofCamsoozlou

Hey girl! Just stopping by to leave "hugs" and to make sure you haven't posted anything that got by me ... I saw your message/question you posted about a way to keep up with specific people's LOs. I think that is an AWESOME idea. Hopefully, someone is looking into that. Have a great weekend!!
D
Nov 30 2007 05:30 PM
Photo

MomofCamNgaire

Ngaire - you are so awesome! You leave me such wonderful inspiration on my LOs. YOU ROCK!!! It is such a blessing to have people share in my excitement. SG is such an incredible connection!
Dianne
Nov 30 2007 05:17 PM
Photo

hughesranchericahite

Best Wishes for a Wonderful Birthday! Thanks for all your great artwork!
Nov 30 2007 02:59 PM
Photo

tracybericahite

Happy Birthday Erica!
I have to tell you, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new Chic Embroidery Coll. It is so gorgeous! Hope you have a wonderful day! :)
tracyb
Nov 30 2007 11:48 AM
Photo

soozlouPriscilla9901

Hey Priscilla. Just had to drop by to tell you how much I enjoyed your blog page! Sounds like life is crazy, but fun, at your house. Also, that new camera of yours sure takes some great pictures! What a sweet husband to surprise you like that! Well, just wanted to say, "Hi", and see you around the boards!
Nov 30 2007 08:17 AM
Photo

Jo Corneericahite

happy birthday dear Erica, hope your day is filled with happines, joy and lotsa pressies!! LOL. have a super day
Nov 30 2007 12:43 AM