Community Status Updates

Photo

hughesranchsprinklz

Hi Marnie,
Just wanted to thank you for kind remarks on my layouts. They are much appreciated! Linda
Feb 21 2007 01:35 PM
Photo

Susan NeffNgaire

Hey Ngaire! I just added you to my friends list, 'cause I adore you - 'kay? :)
Feb 21 2007 09:32 AM
Photo

Susan NeffTerebinthtree

Laura, you are so sweet! It is such a pleasure to read your posts on the board - you are always so kind and generous with everyone, and you give so much of your time to reach everyone. We are all so lucky to have you here!
Feb 21 2007 09:28 AM
Photo

Monikapink

howdy ruth...just wanted to leave a note here while we're chatting...if you/your son have other ywam questions, feel free to ask me. i grew up in ywam and know a lot of people and places...
Feb 20 2007 03:15 PM
Photo

TerebinthtreeBecca

Hi Becca!
Thanks for the little note about my sig tag. I just saw your LO of your dd with the red dress. So cute! You are learning so much about digital scrapbooking, and it shows! Keep it up!
Feb 20 2007 01:37 PM
Photo

DDeckerSharebear57

Oh Sherri, I am thinking of you. Please let us know you are OK!
Feb 20 2007 12:11 PM
Photo

brianc966Westina

Hi spent 3 days spring cleaning exhausted. thnx for congrats on scrapper next door status. how you be?
Feb 20 2007 12:39 AM
Photo

ruralscrapperTerebinthtree

Just popped in to say "hello" Thanks for your concern over my silly computer problems. I have just the bare minimum reloaded as I have a new hard drive coming tomorrow..Yipee!!! Hope you're having a super Monday. Chat with you soon.
Feb 19 2007 02:24 PM
Photo

TerebinthtreeSusan Neff

Hi Susan! I just noticed you are a SG layout designer! Congratulations!! I look forward to seeing many more wonderful LO's from you!
Feb 19 2007 04:27 AM
Photo

CRSSharebear57

Sherri, I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you. I hope you're hanging in there.
Feb 18 2007 06:54 PM
Photo

Westinabrianc966

Congrats on your "Scrapper Next Door" status!
Feb 18 2007 01:01 PM
Photo

Terebinthtreephotocrazy

Hi Alyssa! Remember to do your Biology before your scrapbooking! Hee hee!
Love, Mom
Feb 18 2007 01:32 AM
Photo

TerebinthtreeDDecker

Hi Dee! Hope your hand is feeling better today! Heal up quick so you can be our host for the High Noon chat!
Feb 18 2007 01:28 AM
Photo

NgaireMichaelsMomJo

Hi Jo
Just been looking at your new layouts. i don't know what a lap band op is but it does sound rather major. Just wanted to let you know that I really hope that it all goes well for you and it achieves what you want it too.
Have a good holiday.
Feb 18 2007 12:03 AM
Photo

TerebinthtreeSharebear57

Hi Sherri! Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and praying for you! Take care!
Feb 17 2007 10:39 PM