Community Status Updates

Photo

Susan Neffbrandiev

Brandie, I just LOVE your Irish Bliss collection - it's beautiful! Thank you foir spoiling us with your wonderful talent! :)
Mar 21 2007 08:43 AM
Photo

Monikadinny

thanks so much! it means a lot coming from a great designer. :)
Mar 20 2007 08:20 AM
Photo

dinnyMonika

I've really been enjoying your style! Great website too!
Mar 20 2007 08:18 AM
Photo

Jo Cornesunnie2004

Hi Caren, how are you you sweet thing you? All is well here, hope all is well with you and yes, I put up my photo just for you, tee hee hee
Mar 20 2007 03:57 AM
Photo

chickypowAmandaFace

Hey chicca!!! We miss you!! But I hope you and the little girl are resting up and growing like crazy (her, not you hah)
Mar 19 2007 09:17 PM
Photo

shelldesignkle-Karen

I really like your avatar! Welcome to Scrapgirls!!!! Shell : )
Mar 19 2007 08:00 PM
Photo

Ngaireruralscrapper

hey there Patti. Thanks for the comment! Just been out rolling a paddock and just thought I'd check this out before I go mow the lawns!! Hope all is well with you!!
Mar 19 2007 06:59 PM
Photo

ruralscrapperNgaire

Hey Girlfriend, just wanted to drop you a quick note to say thanks for all the Love that you spread :D Hope all is good and that you are rested up from your relaxing vacation ...LOL
Mar 19 2007 06:34 PM
Photo

Monikaloricrops

thanks for your comments on my NC pages...I remembered seeing your Tuscan countryside and loving all the white in it. I think that's partly what inspired my pages!
Mar 19 2007 06:07 PM
Photo

ruralscrapperBrenda Peters

Hi Brenda,
I just wanted to pop in and say hello! I just saw your double layout in the gallery, and it is absolutely truly amazing. Beautiful work you have done. I hope to see you around.
Mar 18 2007 07:57 PM
Photo

DurinPatBowman

Pat, I just noticed that well-deserved title under your name - congratulations! We're blessed to have such talented layout designers here at Scrap Girls and I'm so happy that you are a part of our team!
Mar 18 2007 01:30 PM
Photo

Beccaangleigh

Angie, you are my absolute favorite SG designer. The more I browse the gallery, the more my wish list gets filled with your creations. Thanks for all your hard work!
Mar 18 2007 08:32 AM
Photo

SarahBatSueScraps2

Hi Sue, Thanks for sending me a friendly Hello!
Sarah
Mar 17 2007 11:15 PM
Photo

ruralscrapperSuzanne B

Hi Suzanne, just wanted to pop in and say hello and it was great chatting with you tonight. I hope we can catch up again soon! Take care!
Mar 17 2007 10:43 PM
Photo

shawnabschickypow

Happy St Pattys Day! I've been swamped so I havent been too chatty lately, but congrats on becoming a SG designer! You are certainly great at it!! Kudos to you!!
Mar 17 2007 09:23 PM