Community Status Updates

Photo

nicholeManiakMama

Great LOs! You are so creative!
Mar 29 2007 10:55 AM
Photo

ManiakMamanichole

Hi Nichole! Just wanted to say I love all of the LO's you have posted in the gallery. I really like your style!
Mar 29 2007 10:22 AM
Photo

HisThaomoopadaisy

Thanks for leaving me such a sweet message, Tacie! :D
Mar 28 2007 12:36 PM
Photo

moopadaisyHisThao

OMG I was so excited to see you in the new Digital Scrapbooking magazine!! So awesome!!
Mar 28 2007 10:04 AM
Photo

nc64westshelldesign

OK...I'm adding you as my friend...who wouldn't want a cool friend like YOU, Shell???!!!
Mar 27 2007 11:09 PM
Photo

nc64westshelldesign

OhMiGosh! What a super compliment to have YOU like my work!!! I am such a fan of YOURS!!! I love your awesome, funky, fresh, energetic style & have so enjoyed seeing your work. I love all the creative things you do with your photos too. Did you know we're almost neighbors? I love in KC,MO. Hey...where did you go for your youth group trip when you came her
Mar 27 2007 11:08 PM
Photo

shelldesignnc64west

You have some really creative layouts that totally inspire me! Awesome stuff! Shell : )
Mar 27 2007 10:33 PM
Photo

Stacey H.disneymom

Just stopping by to say "thanks" for your comment on my word art challenge. DH says I need to "do" something w/my photography but I never have enough confidence. Thanks for your encouraging word!
Mar 27 2007 01:23 PM
Photo

scrappedin2shelldesign

Hi there thanks for the nice comment on my page...happy scrapping...Janice
Mar 27 2007 10:29 AM
Photo

MandiannieMonika

Hi Monika, been looking at your gallery and really like what you've been doing with your pictures.
I'm back to scrapping this week since it's snowing again... too cold and dreary to do anything else and just at a time when I thought spring was here.
Mar 27 2007 10:19 AM
Photo

ningwulankettkel

hi & thanks for your sweet comment on my LO!
Mar 27 2007 02:40 AM
Photo

ningwulanamanda

hi & thanks for your sweet comment on my LO!
Mar 27 2007 01:27 AM
Photo

ningwulanDurin

hi & thanks for your sweet comment, Durin!
Mar 27 2007 01:22 AM
Photo

Ngairesiraacsa

Hi Rachael! Thanks for the nice howdy comment!! I've been away over the last two weekends and again this weekend so haven't been able to spend much time on line. Once this weekend is finished I'll be back!!!! but it's so nice to be missed!!! Hope you are having a great week. Love your smile layout you did today!!
Mar 26 2007 10:07 PM
Photo

siraacsaNgaire

Hi Ngaire, great to see you back again. I've been missing you. HOpe you are well. Rach
Mar 26 2007 10:00 PM