Community Status Updates

Photo

Ngaireruralscrapper

Hi Patti. Missed you at the class today. Even though you had a very quick in and out. Hope all the computer probs are sorting themselves out. Catch up soon.
Feb 17 2007 02:58 AM
Photo

Ngairedawnsmemories

Thanks so much for that update with the time for the blending class. I have so much trouble doing the conversion timing for me here in NZ. See you in the chat room. (hopefully)
Feb 16 2007 07:03 PM
Photo

CRSsiraacsa

Thanks for the comments Rachael! My pic isn't the best quality. Dh refuses to learn how to use my camera, so every pic he takes is blurry, lol! I didn't realize we could add all the info on this page. I'll have to take the time to do it! Thanks for pointing it out!
Feb 16 2007 08:43 AM
Photo

NgaireTerebinthtree

Hi Laura
Thanks for the wee note. I've been around sneaking here and there. I'm just working on a layout when your note came. Guess what it's on!! Jess! Hope you are having a nice night or is it early morning for you?
Take care
Feb 16 2007 03:14 AM
Photo

Terebinthtreebellagirl

Hi Carole! How's your vacation going? Hope you are having a grand time in Florida!
Feb 16 2007 03:11 AM
Photo

TerebinthtreeNgaire

Hi Ngaire! I've missed seeing you around lately. Hope everything is going ok for you and see you soon on the boards!
Feb 16 2007 03:08 AM
Photo

Terebinthtreeruralscrapper

Hey Patti! I just wanted to stop by and tell you I'm thinking about you. I hope today is a better day for you than yesterday. Take care!
Feb 16 2007 03:05 AM
Photo

brandievLaurel Lakey

Laurel -- congrats on joining the LO team! Can't wait to get to know you better!
Feb 16 2007 02:10 AM
Photo

Laurel Lakeybrandiev

Yea! A new friend! I love feeling like the cool kid at the lunch table with cool new friends, don't you? :) Of course, this is the first time I've felt that way since I was never cool. But I'm making up for it now! LOL. :)
Feb 16 2007 12:25 AM
Photo

Laurel LakeyTerebinthtree

Awww, thanks!! I just found out today and I'm jumping in my skin! :) I'm so excited and can't wait to get some fun LO's up. Thanks for the comment! :D
Feb 16 2007 12:22 AM
Photo

TerebinthtreeLaurel Lakey

Woohoo! I just noticed you are now a layout designer! How cool is that! Congratulations!!
Feb 16 2007 12:18 AM
Photo

HisThaobrandiev

Brandie, your products for this month's SS Club are so fun!! The paisleys and reels are my favorite. :) Great job, girl!
Feb 15 2007 10:12 PM
Photo

Monikakle-Karen

Hey Karen -- What part of TX are you from? My DH is from east TX...about an hour and a half east of Dallas.
Feb 15 2007 08:59 PM
Photo

siraacsaCRS

Carla it is so great to see you finally. Its a lovely photo. Now you just need to update your personal profile. Rachael
Feb 15 2007 06:23 PM
Photo

chickypowpeaches_97

Your doing so great! Your scrapping is growing in leaps and bounds! Keep it up!
Feb 15 2007 03:35 PM