Community Status Updates

Photo

Boatlady

What an end to the month in the Forum....today is reveal day for the Feb Swap and also for the Lovely Slow Scrap. What fun!
Today, 06:26 AM
Photo

Debbie Cleek

Contemplating the immortal words of Dr Spook today - Live long and prosper.
Today, 12:19 AM
  • AnnBK's Photo
    AnnBK
    Mr.Spock..Dr. Spock spoke to us '50s and '60s moms in a different way. Thank goodness he did! I don"t think I messed up my girls too much!
    Today, 12:36 AM
  • englishrose's Photo
    englishrose
    Sorry to hear of his passing - Startrek was an important part of my life as a youngster.....
    Today, 02:08 AM
Photo

AnnBK

On the road...in Fallon, Nevada. All kinds of weather, rain, snow, hail, sun. Good trip,so far!
Yesterday, 08:49 PM
  • LauraYB's Photo
    LauraYB
    Safe, happy travels!
    Yesterday, 08:58 PM
Photo

CindyLuWho

Snow...lots of snow -- in North Central Texas! That doesn't happen much around here! Lots of pics are going to snapped today!
Yesterday, 12:13 PM
  • jenrou's Photo
    jenrou
    Most of my relatives and children live in Texas, where I grew up. East Texas. We seldom got snow.
    Yesterday, 07:35 PM
  • ladyscrapalot's Photo
    ladyscrapalot
    Hasn't the weather been crazy this week. And now we might get freezing drizzle over night, fun!
    Yesterday, 10:30 PM
  • CindyLuWho's Photo
    CindyLuWho
    The boy and I had fun today romping in the best snow I've seen in *years*!!! Hope our friends up north thaw out soon, though. They've had way too much!

Today, 01:24 AM
Photo

alsoarty

Look what I got in my email today: Hi there, Pat yourself on the back: you got 774 clicks to scrapgirls.com from Pinterest in the past 30 days! Want to see more stats? Switch to a free business account to access Pinterest Analytics.
Yesterday, 12:11 PM
Photo

ladyscrapalot

Love, love, love Syndee's new art doll templates in the newsletter.http://store.scrapgirls.com/scrapsimple-embellishment-templates-art-dolls-6301-p31900.php. I snatched those cuties right up!
Yesterday, 09:41 AM
  • alsoarty's Photo
    alsoarty
    Yup me too.

Yesterday, 10:35 AM
  • butterflykisses's Photo
    butterflykisses
    The art dolls and the new matching styles are fabulous. Had to have them.
    Yesterday, 11:31 AM
  • LauraYB's Photo
    LauraYB
    I snatched the dolls & styles right up! Awesome!
    Yesterday, 10:45 PM
Photo

angleigh

getting ready for the snow that's suppose to hit this weekend
Yesterday, 08:47 AM
  • jenrou's Photo
    jenrou
    Angie, please stop sending your leftover snow to us in VA. :) 1 foot one week, then 7 to 8 inches this week. I'm ready to go very far south. :0
    Yesterday, 11:20 AM
  • angleigh's Photo
    angleigh
    LOL...if we actually get any it will really be our first significant snow fall we've had this year.
    Yesterday, 12:13 PM
  • LauraYB's Photo
    LauraYB
    Good lord! So happy to be home that I'm not checking weather alerts! Yup-1 to 4 inches here, Angie!
    Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Photo

MariJ

Five weeks ago today my car was hit and FINALLY starting PT this afternoon. Hoping it helps and I can get moving again. :)
Yesterday, 07:16 AM
  • Marie-Christine's Photo
    Marie-Christine
    I'm so glad to hear that you started PT, hope it's gone well, thinking of you.
    Yesterday, 12:59 PM
  • April Showers's Photo
    April Showers
    Glad you're getting the PT you need and I hope you're feeling better soon!
    Yesterday, 01:49 PM
  • scrapgran's Photo
    scrapgran
    So glad to hear you are finally getting some physio. I hope & pray it brings you the relief you need. Thinking of you.
    Yesterday, 09:20 PM
Photo
Photo

mbc72

Have to wrap up my shopping and check out!
Feb 26 2015 08:27 PM
Photo

LauraYB

So good to be back home. I missed having my morning coffee with everyone here at Scrap Girls!
Feb 26 2015 06:05 PM
  • SodScrap's Photo
    SodScrap
    Glad you are home!!
    Feb 26 2015 08:32 PM
  • alsoarty's Photo
    alsoarty
    Glad you're home.

Feb 26 2015 08:43 PM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    Good to see you back home.
    Yesterday, 08:38 AM
Photo

teeceePolkaDot

Happy, Happy, Birthday Dot! Hope you have a wonderful special day today!! ♥ ♥ ♥
Feb 26 2015 05:09 PM
Photo

GrannieEv

strolled through the Gallery this morning and wish I could leave ♥ on all the layouts but my hands don't want to work on the keys ... I see something on each one that makes me say "ahhh, why didn't I think of that!"
Feb 26 2015 11:06 AM
  • alsoarty's Photo
    alsoarty
    Sorry your hands hurt. :(
    Feb 26 2015 07:45 PM
  • AggieB's Photo
    AggieB
    So sorry you are having problems. Have you looked into any voice activated software?
    Yesterday, 07:58 AM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    I know how you feel. Sometimes my 'trigger finger' acts up and gets locked. Hope your hands feel better soon.
    Yesterday, 08:39 AM
Photo

lorac

Off to one doctor at 10:30am, then taking my friend to her eye doctor at 1:00pm and then my doctor at 3:00pm. Oh such fun.
Feb 26 2015 09:38 AM
  • Boatlady's Photo
    Boatlady
    That doesn't leave much time for scrapping!! have a good day.
    Feb 26 2015 09:39 AM
  • Ande43's Photo
    Ande43
    I really dislike schedules!
    Feb 26 2015 10:20 AM
  • GrannieEv's Photo
    GrannieEv
    hope you get good reports from the doctors and good for you taking your friend!

Feb 26 2015 11:08 AM
Photo