Thank you so much for the kind words on the club! Glad you all like it
Today, 11:34 AM
  • jenrou's Photo
    jenrou
    Love it, Angie. :)
    Today, 11:43 AM
Photo

CRS

Love the new club, Angie! I don't know how you do it, club after club!
Today, 09:39 AM
Photo

englishrose

Lovely Club Angie - its just dropped into my inbox and I cant wait to open it!
Today, 02:09 AM
Photo

SodScrap

Don't forget the sale ends tonight!!!
Yesterday, 08:40 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Oops! Thanks Conda - better go check out before it's too late.
    Yesterday, 09:12 PM
  • AnnBK's Photo
    AnnBK
    shopping, shopping, shopping.....
    Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Photo

jenrou

Wow! The Hodgepodge gallery looks great!
Yesterday, 02:02 PM
  • SodScrap's Photo
    SodScrap
    It does look great!
    Yesterday, 08:41 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    For sure it does!
    Yesterday, 09:12 PM
Photo

KFiasco

2 of my coworkers keep going on and on about how we would have had our goal met earlier if only I hadn't had my knee replaced this qtr. I'M THE ONLY ONE FINISHED WITH MY CHARTS AND AM HELPING THEM CLOSE THEIRS.
Yesterday, 01:12 PM
  • CRS's Photo
    CRS
    Sounds like some selfish coworkers! Hope you knee is doing well!
    Yesterday, 03:44 PM
  • englishrose's Photo
    englishrose
    Glad you could let off steam - I'd be spitting feathers too if that was said to me.
    Yesterday, 05:01 PM
  • alsoarty's Photo
    alsoarty
    How rude of them!
    Yesterday, 07:54 PM
Photo

alsoarty

I posted Tuesday's challenge early because I am not sure what time I will wake up in the morning. . . http://scrapgirls.net/forum/topic/64127-tuesday-feb-28th-challenge/
Yesterday, 12:59 AM
Photo

jenrou

I'm still having problems loading at times. It gives me an error, and if I click again it loads more than one. This was happening before the move, so it may be my Mac.?? Sorry. :)
Feb 27 2017 09:04 PM
  • April Showers's Photo
    April Showers
    Could send screenshots of what is happening to forum@scrapgirls.com? I think we'll be better able to help if we can see what is happening for you.
    Feb 27 2017 11:12 PM
  • jenrou's Photo
    jenrou
    I got your messages. Thanks. I'll have to get back to you. I'm too sick to deal with it now and going to the Dr. tomorrow. Thanks.
    Yesterday, 04:18 AM
  • CRS's Photo
    CRS
    Hope you are feeling better soon!
    Yesterday, 11:46 AM
Photo

jenrou

I'm still having problems loading at times. It gives me an error, and if I click again it loads more than one. This was happening before the move, so it may be my Mac.?? Sorry. :)
Photo

jenrou

Photo

jenrou

Photo

jenrou

Photo

jenrou

Photo

jenrou

Photo

MariJ

Soup recipes for the Recipe Swap due tomorrow - come join in! http://scrapgirls.net/forum/topic/64107-february-recipe-swap-2017/
Feb 27 2017 11:05 AM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Got mine done! :)
    Feb 27 2017 06:45 PM
  • LindaH57's Photo
    LindaH57
    Hi, I don't post much so I have a question...do I save Recipe card as jpeg @ 300 dpi? Thanks
    Yesterday, 11:49 AM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Hi Linda, we normally save recipes to post at 72dpi. I have to admit, though I'm lazy at times and when I upload the 300dpi recipe card it normally posts! I guees because a recipe is smaller than a 12x12 layout maybe?
    Yesterday, 12:52 PM