Community Status Updates

Photo

KFiasco

2 of my coworkers keep going on and on about how we would have had our goal met earlier if only I hadn't had my knee replaced this qtr. I'M THE ONLY ONE FINISHED WITH MY CHARTS AND AM HELPING THEM CLOSE THEIRS.
Today, 01:12 PM
Photo

alsoarty

I posted Tuesday's challenge early because I am not sure what time I will wake up in the morning. . . http://scrapgirls.net/forum/topic/64127-tuesday-feb-28th-challenge/
Today, 12:59 AM
Photo

jenrou

I'm still having problems loading at times. It gives me an error, and if I click again it loads more than one. This was happening before the move, so it may be my Mac.?? Sorry. :)
Yesterday, 09:04 PM
  • April Showers's Photo
    April Showers
    Could send screenshots of what is happening to forum@scrapgirls.com? I think we'll be better able to help if we can see what is happening for you.
    Yesterday, 11:12 PM
  • jenrou's Photo
    jenrou
    I got your messages. Thanks. I'll have to get back to you. I'm too sick to deal with it now and going to the Dr. tomorrow. Thanks.
    Today, 04:18 AM
  • CRS's Photo
    CRS
    Hope you are feeling better soon!
    Today, 11:46 AM
Photo

jenrou

I'm still having problems loading at times. It gives me an error, and if I click again it loads more than one. This was happening before the move, so it may be my Mac.?? Sorry. :)
Photo

jenrou

Photo

jenrou

Photo

jenrou

Photo

jenrou

Photo

jenrou

Photo

MariJ

Soup recipes for the Recipe Swap due tomorrow - come join in! http://scrapgirls.net/forum/topic/64107-february-recipe-swap-2017/
Yesterday, 11:05 AM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Got mine done! :)
    Yesterday, 06:45 PM
  • LindaH57's Photo
    LindaH57
    Hi, I don't post much so I have a question...do I save Recipe card as jpeg @ 300 dpi? Thanks
    Today, 11:49 AM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Hi Linda, we normally save recipes to post at 72dpi. I have to admit, though I'm lazy at times and when I upload the 300dpi recipe card it normally posts! I guees because a recipe is smaller than a 12x12 layout maybe?
    Today, 12:52 PM
Photo

lorac

Woo Hoo! Finally I can get in to the Forum without any error messages. Yay!
Yesterday, 08:39 AM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Good to see you again, Carol! :)
    Yesterday, 11:05 AM
  • SodScrap's Photo
    SodScrap
    Me too!!
    Yesterday, 03:11 PM
Photo

MariJ

We're back! Yay - was missing my ScrapGirl Friends today. :)
Feb 26 2017 02:33 PM
  • A-M's Photo
    A-M
    Good to see the forum back... thought it had disappeared like what happened to Gotta Pixel last year.
    Yesterday, 02:52 AM
  • Boatlady's Photo
    Boatlady
    Good to see everyone again...Have a great day.

Yesterday, 07:34 AM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    So happy to see everyone again. Thanks Debbie, Angie and the rest of marvelous crew for all that they have done.
    Yesterday, 08:41 AM
Photo

lorac

Thunder and lightning, to be followed shortly by rain. Glad I'm inside tonight and so are my kitties.
Feb 25 2017 06:53 PM
Photo

Scrapin Pat

Shopping the sale ... I am sold on Susie Roberts pocket style templates after seeing Ngaires wonderful Project Life layouts. There are two value packs Daily life 12 x 12 and 12x12 squares. Whats the difference between the two?
Feb 25 2017 02:21 PM
  • Jane in N.Z's Photo
    Jane in N.Z
    Yep agree also I'm using the 11x 8.5 on my project life :)
    Feb 26 2017 09:42 PM
  • diannecp's Photo
    diannecp
    i just jumped on this bandwagon today. oops! but i think the 8.5 x 11 in horizontal orientation will be perfect for my project52
    Yesterday, 05:46 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    That's what I decided and did and I love it! Easy to print a book at Costco too. :)
    Yesterday, 09:12 PM
Photo

Debbie Cleek

We got the file upload size changed from 2MB to 20MB so you should be able to upload your layouts without error messages about file size.
Feb 25 2017 12:41 PM
  • Scrapin Pat's Photo
    Scrapin Pat
    Thanks Debbie - the new gallery looks great

Feb 25 2017 01:14 PM