Community Status Updates

Photo

angleigh

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Today, 07:08 AM
Photo

Boatlady

Happy Turkey Day to all Scrappers that read this.
Today, 06:17 AM
Photo

Jo Corne

Happy Thanksgiving to all over the seas. May you have a joyful and peaceful day
Today, 05:22 AM
Photo

Jo Corne

Happy Thanksgiving to all over the seas. May you have a joyful and peaceful day
Today, 05:22 AM
Photo

B&K Mom

Happy Thanksgiving to all my SG friends!!!
Today, 03:37 AM
Photo

KFiasco

Happy Thanksgiving to all who partake and don't eat too much like I always do.
Today, 02:26 AM
Photo

April Showers

Pie. I baked pies today. And after dinner, we decided that apple pie would taste MUCH better tonight tham it would after Thanksgiving dinner. We were right!
Today, 12:50 AM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    For sure! :) You brought back a sweet memory of bringing my sister from the airport, my Mom home baking pies and she'd always cut one open to eat right then. You're right - it was always the most delicious one.
    Today, 06:13 AM
Photo

lorac

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving, to those who celebrate it. See you all back on SG on the weekend. Enjoy!
Yesterday, 11:08 PM
Photo

SodScrap

Don't forget to send your Holiday Favorite recipe in! http://scrapgirls.net/forum/topic/62212-november-recipe-swap/
Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Photo

AggieBlorac

Just hear you had a birthday recently. Hope it was a great one. Hope also your sister is recovering well from her surgery. My best to her and Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of yours.
Yesterday, 10:45 PM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    I had a great Birthday last week and Donna has recovered from her cataract surgery and is back to normal. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and lots of good things to eat.
    Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Photo

AggieBMariJ

Thanks for your nice words on my Thanksgiving card. I've been so out of things lately - just one thing after the other. It was good go do some scrapping. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Yesterday, 10:43 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Happy Thanksgiving Aggie! I loved your pretty card. I'm always happy to see you here - miss you when you're not around. Please take care and have a happy day with your family. xo
    Today, 06:14 AM
Photo

AggieBBoatlady

Noticed a typo in your most recent layout title. Thought you'd want to know.
Yesterday, 10:38 PM
Photo

JenniferZ

Wishing everyone who celebrates it -- A safe and happy Thanksgiving weekend. And for those who don't celebrate it -- wishing you a wonderful weekend. May everyone find someone/something to be thankful for. :)
Yesterday, 10:02 PM
Photo

mimes1

I'll take one of everything in the boutique.
Yesterday, 08:49 PM
Photo

AggieBscrapper11

Hey, Jemima, Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great one.
Yesterday, 08:36 PM