Community Status Updates

Photo

DixieLee

I had the best birthday, I got to spend a couple days with two of our military sons that are leaving. i love the gift of seeing them.
Today, 12:35 AM
  • Boatlady's Photo
    Boatlady
    Happy Birthday to you. I am glad you were able to spend it with your loved ones...Wishing those military boys safe duty.
    Today, 05:37 AM
  • Florida granny's Photo
    Florida granny
    Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great day.

Today, 07:05 AM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Happy Birthday! Sounds like the lovliest of days and so happy you were able to enjoy it.
    Today, 08:31 AM
Photo

Ande43

I'm home.....with a new knee....No energy, no appetite....and piles of pills. doing well...Will start PT on Wed.
Yesterday, 10:05 PM
  • Jane in N.Z's Photo
    Jane in N.Z
    Glad to hear all went well and your now home. Look after yourself :)
    Today, 12:00 AM
  • Boatlady's Photo
    Boatlady
    I hope your healing is fast.Thinking of you.
    Today, 05:38 AM
  • Florida granny's Photo
    Florida granny
    Thanks for checking in. I'm glad you are home. I hope you heal quickly and well.
    Today, 07:05 AM
Photo

SodScrapAnnB

Happy Birthday Ann!
Yesterday, 09:37 PM
Photo

SodScrap

Someon's puppy chewed through my laptop cord while we were out to dinner!!!
Yesterday, 09:03 PM
  • alsoarty's Photo
    alsoarty
    Is he in the dog box now?
    Yesterday, 11:36 PM
  • Florida granny's Photo
    Florida granny
    I wonder whose puppy that could have been??? LOL. I'm glad DH was able to splice it.
    Today, 07:06 AM
  • Boatlady's Photo
    Boatlady
    Oh no...somepuppy is in trouble.
    Today, 08:23 AM
Photo

ladyscrapalot

Is it ever going to stop raining? Oh well at least the lake levels are way up and the temps aren't 100+
Yesterday, 04:48 PM
  • mbc72's Photo
    mbc72
    Right?? But when it stops the mosquitos are going to be terrible!
    Yesterday, 09:22 PM
  • SodScrap's Photo
    SodScrap
    It's raining here....hampering our work for sure!!
    Yesterday, 09:32 PM
Photo
Photo

alsoarty

I opened my window - so lovely outside and I hear all the birds chirping. Sigh. I love Spring
Yesterday, 04:39 PM
  • DixieLee's Photo
    DixieLee
    And it gives us all hope!
    Today, 12:36 AM
Photo

SodScrapDixieLee

Happy Birthday!
Yesterday, 04:27 PM
Photo

teeceeDixieLee

Happy Birthday! Hope you have an awesome day!
Yesterday, 03:50 PM
Photo

Wazzy

Brushes in PSE. So confused and overwhelming.
Yesterday, 12:11 PM
  • BarbaraC1977's Photo
    BarbaraC1977
    Wazzy--post a question about them in the forum, and we'll try to help. They ARE confusing in that they can be used many ways, but we'll help
    Yesterday, 04:29 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    It all feels so overwhelming at first, I remember that part! Remember you're learning a lot at once but there's a lot of people to help here too. We were all once in the same boat as you!
    Yesterday, 07:05 PM
  • Wazzy's Photo
    Wazzy
    Thank You Ladies! The support here is absolutely wonderful and I know I'll get there eventually!
    Teecee, TY for the link to the handbook; look forward to reading it.

Yesterday, 07:10 PM
Photo

Nica

DH let me sleep in today! So, the Weekend Challenge is finally posted: http://scrapgirls.net/forum/topic/62841-2015-05-23-weekend-challenge/
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
  • ladyscrapalot's Photo
    ladyscrapalot
    Lucky you! I rarely can sleep in. I just wake up and usually can't fall back to sleep.
    Yesterday, 01:34 PM
  • mbc72's Photo
    mbc72
    Good for you!
    Yesterday, 09:22 PM
Photo

Marie-Christine

Turn's out that least favorite job is scrapped beautifully, loving the cards ladies, amazing work
Yesterday, 05:15 AM
Photo

AggieB

How long do things stay in the cart? I had put a few things in mine but didn't get them checked out right away and now they are gone. Pouting here.
May 22 2015 07:04 AM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    same thing happened to me, Aggie and I ended up not remembering so couldn't buy :(.
    And, no - I actually did sign in after this happened the first time... And, they were still gone later. As Melanie suggests, I guess we need to put them on our wish list.
    May 22 2015 02:24 PM
  • Joey's Photo
    Joey
    Discovered an empty cart when I added something new today. So disappointing. And I had also signed in the last time I added something thinking that that was why my cart kept emptying. I always added must haves to cart until I had enough to justify a payment. Wish list was always just for maybe someday down the road. Guess everything has to go in wish list now. What a nuisance!
    May 22 2015 04:41 PM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    I've lost items in my cart too. This is one aspect of the new boutique that I don't like. Also, unless you log in to the forum first, there is no way to get to it from inside the boutique.
    Yesterday, 12:09 PM
Photo

angleigh

2 days into summer break and i'm ready for school to be back. These boys and their friends running through the house all day have turned my life upside down. Don't they know I had schedule in place and they are turning that upside down. LOL
May 22 2015 04:56 AM
  • mbc72's Photo
    mbc72
    Lol!
    May 22 2015 09:48 AM
  • LauraYB's Photo
    LauraYB
    Lol--I remember the days. Ugh!
    May 22 2015 10:12 PM
  • Nica's Photo
    Nica
    Hahaha...that is my fear! Working from home has it's perks, but also it's draw backs.
    Yesterday, 10:42 AM
Photo

SodScrap

Loving the Selfies in the gallery!
May 21 2015 08:53 PM
  • LauraYB's Photo
    LauraYB
    So am I...they're awesome!
    May 21 2015 11:20 PM
  • scrapgran's Photo
    scrapgran
    Very brave ladies. I have taken mine - stitches in the nose and all but the camera battery needs charging. I've started the page.
    May 22 2015 03:21 AM
  • SodScrap's Photo
    SodScrap
    Good for you Larraine!
    May 22 2015 10:39 AM