Happy Thanksgiving to all over the seas. May you have a joyful and peaceful day
Today, 05:22 AM
Photo

Jo Corne

Happy Thanksgiving to all over the seas. May you have a joyful and peaceful day
Today, 05:22 AM
Photo

B&K Mom

Happy Thanksgiving to all my SG friends!!!
Today, 03:37 AM
Photo

KFiasco

Happy Thanksgiving to all who partake and don't eat too much like I always do.
Today, 02:26 AM
Photo

April Showers

Pie. I baked pies today. And after dinner, we decided that apple pie would taste MUCH better tonight tham it would after Thanksgiving dinner. We were right!
Today, 12:50 AM
Photo

lorac

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving, to those who celebrate it. See you all back on SG on the weekend. Enjoy!
Yesterday, 11:08 PM
Photo

SodScrap

Don't forget to send your Holiday Favorite recipe in! http://scrapgirls.net/forum/topic/62212-november-recipe-swap/
Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Photo

AggieBlorac

Just hear you had a birthday recently. Hope it was a great one. Hope also your sister is recovering well from her surgery. My best to her and Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of yours.
Yesterday, 10:45 PM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    I had a great Birthday last week and Donna has recovered from her cataract surgery and is back to normal. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and lots of good things to eat.
    Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Photo

AggieBMariJ

Thanks for your nice words on my Thanksgiving card. I've been so out of things lately - just one thing after the other. It was good go do some scrapping. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Yesterday, 10:43 PM
Photo

AggieBBoatlady

Noticed a typo in your most recent layout title. Thought you'd want to know.
Yesterday, 10:38 PM
Photo

JenniferZ

Wishing everyone who celebrates it -- A safe and happy Thanksgiving weekend. And for those who don't celebrate it -- wishing you a wonderful weekend. May everyone find someone/something to be thankful for. :)
Yesterday, 10:02 PM
Photo

mimes1

I'll take one of everything in the boutique.
Yesterday, 08:49 PM
Photo

AggieBscrapper11

Hey, Jemima, Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great one.
Yesterday, 08:36 PM
Photo

teecee

Wahoo!! Our power just came back on at about 7:45 after being off since about 11:15 this morning. Stopped snowing around 3:30pm I'm a happy camper now!
Yesterday, 08:04 PM
  • Ande43's Photo
    Ande43
    OH gosh....not good....hope it stays on...could doom the turkey bird.
    Yesterday, 08:17 PM
  • AggieB's Photo
    AggieB
    Good thing it came back on - it would have been chilly tonight. Hope it stays on for you.
    Yesterday, 08:28 PM
  • SodScrap's Photo
    SodScrap
    Oh wow! Great news!
    Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Photo

lorac

Finally got my computer turned on. Don't know what the problem was. So now I'm up and running and ready to get some scrapping done. Snow is falling and we've got about an inch or so and the snow plows are out in our complex. However, we don't have any heat or hot water. Lovely!
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
  • GrannieEv's Photo
    GrannieEv
    snow's pretty much over here and the main roads are fine Hope things get warm soon up there
    Yesterday, 04:38 PM
  • Florida granny's Photo
    Florida granny
    Brrr... stay warm, Carol!
    Yesterday, 05:35 PM
  • AggieB's Photo
    AggieB
    Uh-oh! Hope it comes back on soon.
    Yesterday, 08:29 PM