Swap Crop Chat is starting!
Today, 06:57 PM
Photo

Nicaluckyladybug

Happy Birthday, Jaymee!!!
Today, 05:01 PM
Photo

englishrose

My last visit to the Forum for a little while - I'm off to sail the ocean blue. See you all soon!
Today, 03:01 PM
Photo

bitzee

I am disappointed that many of the newer collections donít show a close-up of the embellishments separately. Is there any way we can have a close-up of whatís included in the collections like we used to?
Today, 02:00 PM
  • Nica's Photo
    Nica
    Which collections are you referring to? All of the ones that I checked either have the them highlighted on the product page (you have to scroll down) or list them as separate products in the boutique.

Today, 02:17 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    I know what you mean, I find that very helpful in scrapping. If they aren't included but are on the product page, I usually drag the product pic into my file. It works!
    Today, 03:43 PM
  • bitzee's Photo
    bitzee
    This week I was specifically looking at Family Time and Daffodil Days. But, I know this has happened a few times in recent months. I really like the close-up views.
    Today, 05:07 PM
Photo

April Showers

Time to check your bingo words. We need to finish up the round today!
Today, 12:38 PM
Photo

teecee

You still have until Midnight ET tonight to submit a layout for the Newsletter Challenge and be eligible to win a $10 SG gift certificate! http://scrapgirls.net/forum/topic/61876-newsletter-challenge-use-your-words-artfully/#entry1125296
Today, 09:24 AM
  • teecee's Photo
    teecee
    Also, don't forget all alphas, fonts and word art products are still on sale for 35% off!
    Today, 09:26 AM
Photo

mbc72

Love Swap Crop Reveal Day- so much fun!
Today, 08:49 AM
Photo

teeceeluckyladybug

Happy, Happy, Birthday Jaymee! Hope your special day is an awesome one!
Yesterday, 11:45 PM
Photo

A-M

Just got the word about my next grandchild. My daughter does not like having ultrasounds but the homebirth system she is using this time required it due to Government funding. Well, my layouts for this upcoming baby will be... BLUE
Yesterday, 10:49 PM
  • CRS's Photo
    CRS
    Congratulations! I just found out my brother's wife is having a boy, so we can scrap blue layouts together!
    Today, 08:06 AM
  • mbc72's Photo
    mbc72
    How exciting, congratulations!
    Today, 08:37 AM
  • SarahBat's Photo
    SarahBat
    congrats!!!!
    Today, 08:52 AM
Photo

CRS

Saturday is Swap Crop Reveal Day! Can't wait to see the Gallery!
Yesterday, 05:07 PM
  • AnnBK's Photo
    AnnBK
    I am embarrassingly behind...I know Andrea understands. Hopefully, I'll be finished sometime tomorrow. Will definitely be at the chat!
    Yesterday, 09:55 PM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    I have a 50th Wedding Anniversary party tomorrow afternoon. I don't know if I'll be home in time for the Chat. I'll upload the layout in the morning.
    Today, 01:50 AM
  • Nica's Photo
    Nica
    I'm right there with you Ann!
    Today, 10:37 AM
Photo

GrannieEv

Member of the Month ... LO
Yesterday, 01:20 PM
  • alsoarty's Photo
    alsoarty
    Very clever and very creative! Congrats, well deserved.

Yesterday, 05:31 PM
  • AnnBK's Photo
    AnnBK
    You have been a terrific MOM,

Yesterday, 09:56 PM
  • GrannieEv's Photo
    GrannieEv
    it was a terrific surprise and I really am honored to have been a MOM here with y'all
    Today, 04:52 AM
Photo

Debbie Cleek

Glad you guys like the teal. We are working on a 10th Anniversary logo and it sort of happened on a whim yesterday!
Yesterday, 08:41 AM
  • AggieB's Photo
    AggieB
    It does look nice - the teal gives it a little something extra.
    Yesterday, 03:26 PM
  • April Showers's Photo
    April Showers
    Love the change!
    Yesterday, 09:49 PM
  • jode2771's Photo
    jode2771
    I am embarrassed to say I didn't notice until I read the comments... clearly it looks fine lol :-)
    Today, 07:49 AM
Photo

lorac

The new look is wonderful. Love the purple, green and teal colors. Also, the new product is fabulous. Took me over my budget again this month, but I just can't help myself. I really NEEDED new items. Honest, I did.
Yesterday, 07:13 AM
  • DixieLee's Photo
    DixieLee
    I so understand!
    Yesterday, 09:21 AM
  • englishrose's Photo
    englishrose
    LOL - so agree with you there!
    Yesterday, 03:20 PM
Photo

Bellepodiumchick

Happy Birthday. Hope you have a lovely day.
Yesterday, 06:11 AM
Photo

Ande43

Wow just noticed the new look...have only been busy a few days and look what happens...lookin good!
Aug 28 2014 09:58 PM
  • mbc72's Photo
    mbc72
    I think it just happened yesterday. I agree, looks great!
    Yesterday, 07:12 AM