Community Status Updates

Photo

scrapgran

Rain, rain & more rain. The SE of Queensland is copping the severe weather as a result of Tropical Cyclone Debbie. It is reaching from the far north down - over 1000km distance. Lots of flash flooding not go mention the devastation where she crossed the coast on Tuesday afternoon. We are safe here. Schools & many businesses are closed.
Yesterday, 09:59 PM
  • alsoarty's Photo
    alsoarty
    Wow keep safe. It's not made my news yet...
    Yesterday, 10:15 PM
  • Marie-Christine's Photo
    Marie-Christine
    I heard it on the news day before yesterday stay safe.
    Today, 01:08 AM
  • englishrose's Photo
    englishrose
    It was mentioned on the BBC - I thought about all our Scrap Girls friends in Australia. Stay safe - and dry.
    Today, 01:08 AM
Photo

scrapgran

Rain, rain & more rain. The SE of Queensland is copping the severe weather as a result of Tropical Cyclone Debbie. It is reaching from the far north down - over 1000km distance. Lots of flash flooding not go mention the devastation where she crossed the coast on Tuesday afternoon. We are safe here. Schools & many businesses are closed.
Yesterday, 09:59 PM
Photo

SodScrap

Did someone say SALE??? YAY!!
Yesterday, 06:54 PM
Photo

diannecp

procrastinating here today. ugh.
Yesterday, 10:08 AM
Photo

CRS

Teenagers.....ugh!
Yesterday, 08:20 AM
  • Florida granny's Photo
    Florida granny
    LOL, Carla. This too shall pass. :)
    Yesterday, 09:44 AM
  • diannecp's Photo
    diannecp
    oh dear! hang in there.
    Yesterday, 10:07 AM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Uh-oh.... Sorry Carla. :(
    Yesterday, 05:28 PM
Photo

angleigh

Uploading to the gallery is all fixed now
Mar 28 2017 03:40 PM
Photo

MariJ

Seems like we're all having trouble site-wide uploading. Conda talked to Angie and a ticket is in.... Meanwhile, how about a song??? I'll start, "Take me out to the ball-game".......
Mar 28 2017 01:34 PM
  • ladyscrapalot's Photo
    ladyscrapalot
    For it's 1, 2, 3 strikes your out
    Mar 28 2017 09:54 PM
  • Becster's Photo
    Becster
    At the oooold ballll game!!!
    Yesterday, 03:50 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    PLAY BALL!!!!!! :)

Yesterday, 05:35 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

Boatlady

Well I resigned for the site where I was on the design team so now I can spend more time here. I really missed having time to be here.
Mar 26 2017 06:15 AM
  • scrapgran's Photo
    scrapgran
    Wondered where you had been hiding. Glad to have you back.
    Mar 27 2017 04:02 AM
  • Debbie Cleek's Photo
    Debbie Cleek
    Welcome back Debby! Hurray!
    Mar 27 2017 03:52 PM
  • Marie-Christine's Photo
    Marie-Christine
    Yeah,great to have you spending more time with us girls, look forward to seeing more of you again :)
    Mar 28 2017 03:36 AM
Photo
Photo

lorac

I just got in touch with a friend of mine, Howard, who I worked with in the New York office of Fox Film and in Los Angeles. We lost contact over the years, but I came across him on Facebook, along with another friend Larry. Unfortunately, Larry had just passed away a few days earlier from Pancreatic Cancer. Also found out that another friend of ours, David, had passed away a few years ago. We were known as the 'Four Musketeers'. I miss Larry and David and the fun we used to have.
Mar 25 2017 06:33 AM
  • Mikelle's Photo
    Mikelle
    Do you have any photos you could scrap from that time, when you worked with them?
    Mar 25 2017 11:14 AM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    Yes, I do. I just have to dig out a few more. I have one that I've always kept on my desk. I'll scrap that one first.
    Mar 25 2017 02:35 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    So sorry Carol. For sure you are in a rough patch now. Sending hugs and hoping to see your layout and photos when you can.
    Mar 25 2017 04:01 PM
Photo

diannecp

wow, it's been a long and busy month and it's not over yet. not sure 2 pages will be enough to capture all the memories!
Mar 24 2017 10:03 PM
  • CRS's Photo
    CRS
    that's a good problem to have!
    Mar 24 2017 10:31 PM
  • Ngaire's Photo
    Ngaire
    I know how you feel! I have been working on my PL and two weeks ago I didn't have enough photos and the next two weeks there are heaps!! Looking forward to seeing what you do.
    Mar 25 2017 04:22 AM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    I was thinking same as Carla - that's wonderful!
    Mar 25 2017 06:40 AM
Photo
Photo

alsoarty

New goodies in the boutique:
Mar 24 2017 12:42 PM