Community Status Updates

Photo

lorac

My hand is feeling better, so I'll try to get back to leaving love (I'm so far behind) and get some layouts done. Went on a cruise on the Hudson River Saturday and I caught sight of a Bald Eagle. Managed to get a photo of him, but I was so far away even using my zoom he was far away. I'll try and enlarge the photo and see what happens. Even got a couple of photos of some Blue Herons.
Today, 09:05 AM
  • ladyscrapalot's Photo
    ladyscrapalot
    Glad your hand is feeling better. Be careful not to overdue to soon. ;-)
    Today, 10:16 AM
  • teecee's Photo
    teecee
    Happy to hear your hand is feeling better! Please continue to be careful and take things easy. Hugs!
    Today, 01:29 PM
  • Boatlady's Photo
    Boatlady
    Glad to hear your hand is better...go easy do not over do.

Today, 02:15 PM
Photo

Mikelle

In my on-going effort to organize my supplies after not scrapping much for a few years, I'm trying to figure out the difference between AYO Zoom and Nano Kits...??? Thinking I'll stash them in the same folder.
Yesterday, 10:52 PM
  • Mikelle's Photo
    Mikelle
    Wonderful, that helps a lot. I didn't realize some of these were special anniversary collections; I also have a few JIF6 collections and wondered why I never see those around.
    Today, 11:12 AM
  • Becster's Photo
    Becster
    Not certain, but I don't think JIF 6 kits are being made any longer.
    Today, 01:14 PM
  • teecee's Photo
    teecee
    If you're looking for them, you can still find some JIF 6 and JIF Plus kits under the JIF Kits category here: http://store.scrapgirls.com/JIF-Kits/?sort=
    Today, 01:34 PM
Photo
  • AnnBK's Photo
    AnnBK
    Got to get one done!
    Yesterday, 09:34 PM
  • SodScrap's Photo
    SodScrap
    Yes please!!!
    Today, 08:31 AM
Photo
Photo
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    I never finished my August motivations due to my hand. I'll see if I can get through September.
    Yesterday, 09:07 AM
Photo

ladyscrapalot

Think I'm finally on the mends. Not sure which was worse; pneumonia or the side effects of the antibiotic shot. Feeling up to unzipping a bunch of goodies. Hoping that will kick start the mojo!!!
Aug 27 2016 12:14 PM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    Glad to hear that you are feeling better. I missed seeing you around the board.
    Yesterday, 09:14 AM
  • Boatlady's Photo
    Boatlady
    Happy to hear you are better. I for one look forward to seeing your pages again. Happy scrapping.
    Today, 06:29 AM
  • LauraYB's Photo
    LauraYB
    So good to hear that you're feeling better, Kelly!
    Today, 11:25 AM
Photo
Photo

Belle

Does the . come before the " or after?
Aug 27 2016 04:40 AM
  • Belle's Photo
    Belle
    I thought so Carla. I just saw it written the other way. Thanks for the reply.
    Aug 27 2016 07:58 AM
  • BrendaT's Photo
    BrendaT
    End the sentence with your period, then the quote. "Quote."
    Aug 27 2016 01:08 PM
  • Becster's Photo
    Becster
    Yes, I agree with Brenda. When I worked as a copy editor that was the rule we had to follow.
    Yesterday, 08:20 PM
Photo
Photo

SodScrap

WE HAVE A BINGO WINNER!!!!!
Aug 26 2016 08:13 AM
  • CRS's Photo
    CRS
    Congrats to the winner!
    Aug 26 2016 12:40 PM
  • Becster's Photo
    Becster
    Yay! Congrats!
    Aug 26 2016 02:25 PM
Photo

SodScrap

Great time in the boutique!! New items and retiring products too!! Don't miss out!
Aug 25 2016 08:41 PM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    Just left the boutique and my cart was full of new items. Thanks for the wonderful new product.
    Aug 26 2016 05:46 AM
Photo

angleigh

Remember retirement sale ends tomorrow
Aug 25 2016 12:57 PM
  • SodScrap's Photo
    SodScrap
    Great reminder!
    Aug 25 2016 08:16 PM
  • Becster's Photo
    Becster
    Have shopped, downloaded, and gone back for one more thing. Hooray for understanding hubby's!
    Aug 26 2016 04:53 PM
Photo

Boatlady

Well we are back from a spur of the moment week trip to Florida to solve some problems with the house. All is well now so we can continue to get ready for our move the end of October. Now to catch up here. I missed all of the action here.
Aug 24 2016 05:37 AM
  • Marie-Christine's Photo
    Marie-Christine
    Glad to hear it went well.
    Aug 25 2016 06:48 AM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    Glad to see you back again. You'll be in your new house before you know it. Good luck with the move.
    Aug 25 2016 10:31 AM
  • LauraYB's Photo
    LauraYB
    Wishing you well during your move! Ahhh--Florida in the winter!! :) I'm sure you already love it!
    Aug 25 2016 11:00 AM
Photo

lorac

Just popping in to say hello to everyone. I've been having lots of trouble with my hand and so I needed to stay off the computer for a while. Going to the orthopedist tomorrow to find out, hopefully, why my pointer finger still locks on me. So I've been staying away from therapy and exercises at home. Don't want to do anymore damage to my hand. Will check back in again later.
Aug 23 2016 11:27 AM
  • DixieLee's Photo
    DixieLee
    Hope your hand heals and the doctor finds out what is the matter!
    Aug 24 2016 09:30 AM
  • scrapgran's Photo
    scrapgran
    Hope the doctor can sort out the problem. So frustrating for you.
    Aug 24 2016 04:15 PM
  • Marie-Christine's Photo
    Marie-Christine
    Take care of your hand, hope they can sort this out for you
    Aug 25 2016 07:03 AM
Photo

scrapgran

I have been busy working on a 60 page photobook of our latest travels around the country. I now only have 11 pages to complete. Thought I had better get it done before we head off on our next adventure.
Aug 22 2016 04:43 AM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    I actually copy-and-pasted my entire Australian Blog into a photobook and it ended up 60 pages!
    Aug 22 2016 09:44 PM
  • Boatlady's Photo
    Boatlady
    Well I for one look forward to your travel pages so I hope you keep making them.

Aug 24 2016 05:35 AM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    I look forward to seeing your pages. I love to see where everyone goes for vacation. Sixty pages is a lot, but great that you did that many.
    Aug 25 2016 10:33 AM