Community Status Updates

Photo

diannecp

twas 70 here yesterday and today it's a windy 35 F. still, it was nice to have a taste of spring and nice to see the garden stuff popping up in stores already!
Yesterday, 07:04 PM
Photo

lorac

Thunder and lightning, to be followed shortly by rain. Glad I'm inside tonight and so are my kitties.
Yesterday, 06:53 PM
Photo

Scrapin Pat

Shopping the sale ... I am sold on Susie Roberts pocket style templates after seeing Ngaires wonderful Project Life layouts. There are two value packs Daily life 12 x 12 and 12x12 squares. Whats the difference between the two?
Yesterday, 02:21 PM
  • Ngaire's Photo
    Ngaire
    So pleased you like those Templates Pat! I love using them and like Marilyn I saw the videos but it wasn't till I used them that I saw how amazing they really are. Yes one lot is square and the other are rectangle. Loads of fun. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with them.
    Yesterday, 06:58 PM
  • jenrou's Photo
    jenrou
    I've bought some separate and then got the value pack so I bought some twice. I haven't used them yet. I need to take more photos.
    Yesterday, 07:01 PM
  • tinkerbell11's Photo
    tinkerbell11
    They are wonderful templates!!!

Yesterday, 08:49 PM
Photo

Debbie Cleek

We got the file upload size changed from 2MB to 20MB so you should be able to upload your layouts without error messages about file size.
Yesterday, 12:41 PM
  • Scrapin Pat's Photo
    Scrapin Pat
    Thanks Debbie - the new gallery looks great

Yesterday, 01:14 PM
Photo

CRS

It was 78 degrees out yesterday and this morning there are tiny snowflakes in the air!
Yesterday, 11:47 AM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    Crazy weather. It was in the 70's here yesterday and today its overcast with a chance of rain. It's in the low 60's going down to the 40's tonight.
    Yesterday, 12:08 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Ended up sunny and 60's in NJ but your wether is heading to us. My sister in Indiana was wearing shorts on Thursday - today she was in a snowstorm and 32º!
    Yesterday, 03:02 PM
Photo
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    I have been searching my Mom's recipe box and mine and so far I can't find a soup recipe I haven't scrapped yet! :(
    Yesterday, 03:03 PM
Photo

Debbie Cleek

Yay - I think we finally fixed both the upload and the galley issues. Please email Angie or leave a comment if you are still having problems. Thanks for your patience!
Feb 24 2017 02:37 PM
  • Debbie Cleek's Photo
    Debbie Cleek
    I'm checking on this Pat. There might be a limit on our new server.
    Feb 24 2017 04:57 PM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    Thanks Debbie. Finally able to upload my ATC for the Hodge Podge challenge.
    Feb 24 2017 05:03 PM
  • Scrapin Pat's Photo
    Scrapin Pat
    Debbie tried again this morning and it works fine - no size message

Yesterday, 08:36 AM
Photo
Photo

jenrou

Are we having a super sale at end of month? I've got money to spend! :)
Feb 24 2017 11:08 AM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    35% off now for the next 2 days - I'd guess that's about as good as it gets, but I don't really know! :)
    Feb 24 2017 01:09 PM
  • angleigh's Photo
    angleigh
    It's actually through the 28th.
    Feb 24 2017 01:42 PM
Photo

lorac

Not only can't I not upload, I can't get into the forum every so often. I get an error message that my connection is not secure.
Feb 24 2017 06:32 AM
  • angleigh's Photo
    angleigh
    Debbie has passed this onto the people that are doing the forum move.
    Feb 24 2017 07:52 AM
  • alsoarty's Photo
    alsoarty
    Thanks Angie.

Feb 24 2017 10:36 AM
Photo

Mikelle

I think I may be going through withdrawal... can't upload... can't upload... aaaaggghhhh!!!
Feb 23 2017 10:50 PM
  • ladyscrapalot's Photo
    ladyscrapalot
    Sometimes change is difficult but I bet it will be worth it in the end!!
    Feb 24 2017 07:50 AM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    I'm missing my "looking-through-layouts" fix each morning, there's gonna be a lot to look at when we can post again! :D
    Feb 24 2017 09:27 AM
  • Mikelle's Photo
    Mikelle
    I like the big LO's... I've been scrolling through my own gallery, looking at each nice giant LO! =D
    Feb 24 2017 01:30 PM
Photo

englishrose

Oooh - the new gallery does funny things to LOs that aren't square!
Feb 23 2017 10:19 AM
  • ladyscrapalot's Photo
    ladyscrapalot
    I guess they are still having issues. I tried to upload a LO and I kept getting a server error. Guess I'll try later.
    Feb 23 2017 01:04 PM
Photo
Photo

lorac

Tried again to upload and this is where I was sent: https://invisionpowe...res/apps#forums I have no idea what that is or why I was sent to another website. I guess it's just another little gremlin.
Feb 22 2017 08:11 PM
  • CRS's Photo
    CRS
    I'm sure it's just an error from the server move. They will get it fixed up!
    Feb 23 2017 07:27 AM
Photo

jenrou

Enjoying the large gallery. I can actually read my layouts and see some typos. :)
Feb 22 2017 06:36 PM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    The gallery looks too big for me. I'd like a larger size than what we had, but not this big.
    Feb 23 2017 06:42 AM
  • Debbie Cleek's Photo
    Debbie Cleek
    We are still working out the glitches, and the images will eventually go back to being thumbnails.
    Feb 23 2017 09:38 PM
  • jenrou's Photo
    jenrou
    I know the gallery is temporarily large, but just joking around about it. :)
    Feb 24 2017 12:05 AM