Community Status Updates

Photo

tiza126

Just completed and posted my first layout since November 2015!!!
Today, 04:31 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    You go girl, YAY Tiza! I will have to go look.
    Today, 05:03 PM
  • Mikelle's Photo
    Mikelle
    Yay, so good to have you back! I took a long break from scrapping, but now I can't seem to get enough of it.
    Today, 05:16 PM
  • mbc72's Photo
    mbc72
    Wow, Tiza, that's awesome! Going to take a peek.
    Today, 05:27 PM
Photo

Debbie Cleek

Happy DSD Sneak Peek Day! We are celebrating twice this year, today AND Nov 5th, since the change in date was not very well publicized by the folks that decided to change it to October. Enjoy our free with purchase and special challenge today!
Today, 12:56 PM
  • Boatlady's Photo
    Boatlady
    Is there a schedule of fun events planned here? I could not find anything, last year was a blast.

Today, 01:47 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Hi Debby, I think we are doing the sale and challenge today; the "blast" will be at the normal time in Nov! :)
    Today, 01:51 PM
  • Debbie Cleek's Photo
    Debbie Cleek
    Yep - Mari is right. We didn't want anyone to miss it, so we decided to do it on the traditional DSD date in November. :)
    Today, 02:36 PM
Photo
  • Mikelle's Photo
    Mikelle
    Funny! I'll have to bookmark that; we have to make treats several times a year for the girls' school parties.
    Today, 10:11 AM
Photo
Photo

lorac

Trying to download my new items and I got this error message: Not Found The requested URL /400Gdrive/drive8/1_VJS_LicensingTerms.zipVJS_WinterSolstice_PL_Vol-02.zip was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Yesterday, 07:11 AM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Did u try emailing Angie Carol? I have t seen that message. I'm not home so I can't message her.
    Yesterday, 08:50 AM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    I emailed Angie, Marilyn and the link is fixed.
    Yesterday, 04:11 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Oh that's great Carol, I'm glad it worked for you, whew. Angie is the best, isnt' she?
    Yesterday, 07:03 PM
Photo

lorac

I was looking at the new product, Winter Solstice when all of a sudden they disappeared.
Sep 29 2016 07:33 PM
Photo

DixieLee

I flew to Virginia to see my newest grandson, happiness is seeing him and I am glad to come home to my younger 7 and hubby!
Sep 29 2016 12:33 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Awww... Sounds like happy times all around - sounds wonderful!
    Sep 29 2016 03:45 PM
  • Boatlady's Photo
    Boatlady
    So happy for you to see your grandson, it is such an exciting thing. Your welcome home committee was happy to see you I am sure.
    Yesterday, 05:17 AM
  • Florida granny's Photo
    Florida granny
    I'm so happy for you to have seen that precious little one. And glad you are home safe and sound.
    Yesterday, 06:59 AM
Photo

CRS

Heading to the Mid-West Meetup today! So excited to see everyone and get some scrapping time!
Sep 29 2016 07:16 AM
  • Jane in N.Z's Photo
    Jane in N.Z
    How awesome and have a wonderful time :)
    Sep 29 2016 10:00 PM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    Fabulous! I hope you gals have a lot of fun. Try to get some scrapping done.
    Yesterday, 07:33 AM
  • Boatlady's Photo
    Boatlady
    What fun that will be...Hi to everyone and I wish I could be there.
    Yesterday, 07:48 AM
Photo
Photo

alsoarty

I LOVE a sale!
Sep 27 2016 04:23 PM
Photo

SodScrap

FINALLY!! It feels like file here in Missouri-share your fall recipes with us! http://scrapgirls.net/forum/topic/63801-september-recipe-swap-2016/?p=1168244
Sep 27 2016 11:08 AM
  • jenrou's Photo
    jenrou
    I tried a recipe, but am having the same resizing problems as last time, so I'll miss this month's swap again. PSE is acting up. Sorry.
    Sep 27 2016 11:43 AM
  • CRS's Photo
    CRS
    I have the windows open for the first time!
    Sep 27 2016 12:36 PM
Photo
Photo

Belle

I am meeting Scrapgran, Larraine, at 1pm today in Cape Town. Looking forward to meeting her.
Sep 25 2016 01:55 AM
  • Marie-Christine's Photo
    Marie-Christine
    oh Wow, that's fantastic have fun. Can't wait to hear all about it :)
    Sep 26 2016 11:30 AM
  • SodScrap's Photo
    SodScrap
    HAVE FUN YOU TOO!!!!
    Sep 27 2016 10:18 AM
  • alsoarty's Photo
    alsoarty
    So how was it? I need photos...

Sep 27 2016 04:22 PM
Photo

lorac

Has anyone heard of Audials One? With Audials One 2016, you will never have to go without another episode of your favorite series or any of the latest blockbusters to hit the silver screen. Audials One 2016 lets you legally record content from any website then delivers it in the correct format for PC, smart phone and tablet - in the best quality available.
Sep 24 2016 12:33 PM
  • CRS's Photo
    CRS
    I haven't heard of it, but I'm not up to date with those kind of things!
    Sep 24 2016 06:53 PM
  • April Showers's Photo
    April Showers
    Looks like it is just for Windows. You need to already have access to the content via your computer in order to record. The reviews I read were mixed.
    Sep 25 2016 12:58 AM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    I downloaded the trial version. Too confusing to figure out. I think I'll pass on it. Thanks for your input April.
    Sep 25 2016 06:30 AM
Photo

Debbie Cleek

We are SO excited to have Susie Roberts join our Design Team today!
Sep 23 2016 11:27 AM
  • Susie Roberts's Photo
    Susie Roberts
    Thank you so much for the lovely compliment! I am really thrilled to be here!
    Sep 25 2016 08:42 AM
  • SodScrap's Photo
    SodScrap
    WOO HOO!!
    Sep 27 2016 10:18 AM
  • Smiles's Photo
    Smiles
    So excited to have Susie here!!!

Sep 28 2016 12:54 AM