Community Status Updates

Photo

teecee

Hope I'll be able to get to the gallery sometime this evening to LSL. Sooo many great pages!
Today, 06:48 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    For sure, I have been enjoying my journey through the gallery and it's so inspiring! :)
    Today, 06:56 PM
Photo

Boatlady

Help someone...So what happens since I was not able to go to the Diamond/Rhinestone chat so how can I complete all 10 challenges.
Today, 06:14 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Hi Debby, Valerie updated the thread with all the requirements so you can still complete a layout!
    http://scrapgirls.net/forum/topic/62103-diamond-and-rhinestone-scrap10-challenge-and-chat-noon-et/
    Today, 06:24 PM
  • zebidee75's Photo
    zebidee75
    And it doesn't matter if you miss a couple of layouts - there are 30 in total and you only need to complete 10.
    Today, 06:43 PM
  • teecee's Photo
    teecee
    Hey Debby, besides the info Ann and Marilyn gave you, over the 3 week anniversary event, there will be a total of 30 challenges. You only need to complete any 10 of them to qualify for the grand prize. Here's some more info: http://scrapgirls.net/forum/topic/62082-scrap-10-challenge-sign-up-here/
    Today, 06:44 PM
Photo

jode2771

Aftera much needed sleep I wake up to see the most thoughtful and creative layouts in the Gallery for AJ and How I found SG...and some crackers for the Diamonds and Rhinestones lol... trying to see them all but it is school time now :-( Great work ladies!!!!
Today, 04:50 PM
  • Boatlady's Photo
    Boatlady
    Welcome back...great chat this morning it was great fun. Thanks so much.
    Today, 06:05 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Believe it or not, I had to have a nap around 4pm - by then it felt like I'd gone through TEN days! :D
    Today, 06:50 PM
Photo

LaLo1103

This is a great day!!! First I get to chat with ScrapGirls tonight and I just got word I won the Black Bear Film Festival's Photo Contest! Best. Day. Ever!
Today, 02:34 PM
Photo

alsoarty

Happy 10th Anniversary! Love this purple place!
Today, 02:34 PM
Photo

mbc72

Don't forget to check out so you can get your Boutique Freebie!
Today, 01:33 PM
  • alsoarty's Photo
    alsoarty
    Thanks for the reminder!

Today, 02:33 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Did I miss a freebie? So much going on since 7am this morning, I feel like I've been through TEN days of fun today! :D
    Today, 02:33 PM
  • Boatlady's Photo
    Boatlady
    I must have missed that too...after the chat I had to go to Dr. then move the boat so it can get hauled...so much to do.

Today, 03:47 PM
Photo

KatieGrace

My houseguests went out for a while so I have a few minutes to check out all the fun and wish Scrap Girls a very happy anniversary.
Today, 12:40 PM
Photo

ValerieT

Diamond and Rhinestone chat in 40 mins, why not come and join the fun.
Today, 10:22 AM
  • LauraYB's Photo
    LauraYB
    I'm going to give it a try, Valerie.
    Today, 10:40 AM
  • Boatlady's Photo
    Boatlady
    I wanted to but we had to move the boat...I guess I cannot do the 10 pages...darn.

Today, 03:48 PM
Photo

LaLo1103

Wow! Happy Anniversary ScrapGirsl!!! Looking forward to chatting with everyone tonight!!!
Today, 10:17 AM
Photo

Figment

Happy 10th Anniversary Scrap Girls! I feel so honoured and blessed to be a part of this wonderful purple place.
Today, 09:29 AM
Photo

mbc72

Hi scrapperbess I tried to send you a message, but it said your box was full.
Today, 09:22 AM
Photo

GrannieEv

Giving blood today - it's such an important thing to do!
Today, 09:20 AM
Photo

mbc72

Thanks for playing our Cake Game this morning! Keep an eye out for more games this week.
Today, 08:57 AM
Photo

LauraYB

Just returned from a roadtrip--holy cow, where do I start?
Today, 08:28 AM
Photo

Jane in N.Z

have a great day but like A-M i live down-under as well so off to bed. Will join in when I can :)
Today, 08:04 AM