Community Status Updates

Photo

Scrapin Pat

Shopping the sale ... I am sold on Susie Roberts pocket style templates after seeing Ngaires wonderful Project Life layouts. There are two value packs Daily life 12 x 12 and 12x12 squares. Whats the difference between the two?
Today, 02:21 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Sorry, Carla and I must have been answering at the same time. I spent a while looking over these before deciding which to buy. :)
    Today, 03:56 PM
  • Susie Roberts's Photo
    Susie Roberts
    Glad you figured it out! You can find out all about the differences in the value packs, and any other questions you have, by watching the videos on the Scrap Girls blog or on our YouTube channel! I'm always happy to help if anyone needs it, too!
    Today, 05:16 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Yes, I did watch the videos and it helped me figure it all out, but really it was in using them that I really "got" it.
    Today, 06:17 PM
Photo

Debbie Cleek

We got the file upload size changed from 2MB to 20MB so you should be able to upload your layouts without error messages about file size.
Today, 12:41 PM
  • Scrapin Pat's Photo
    Scrapin Pat
    Thanks Debbie - the new gallery looks great

Today, 01:14 PM
Photo

CRS

It was 78 degrees out yesterday and this morning there are tiny snowflakes in the air!
Today, 11:47 AM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    Crazy weather. It was in the 70's here yesterday and today its overcast with a chance of rain. It's in the low 60's going down to the 40's tonight.
    Today, 12:08 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Ended up sunny and 60's in NJ but your wether is heading to us. My sister in Indiana was wearing shorts on Thursday - today she was in a snowstorm and 32º!
    Today, 03:02 PM
Photo
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    I have been searching my Mom's recipe box and mine and so far I can't find a soup recipe I haven't scrapped yet! :(
    Today, 03:03 PM
Photo

Debbie Cleek

Yay - I think we finally fixed both the upload and the galley issues. Please email Angie or leave a comment if you are still having problems. Thanks for your patience!
Yesterday, 02:37 PM
  • Debbie Cleek's Photo
    Debbie Cleek
    I'm checking on this Pat. There might be a limit on our new server.
    Yesterday, 04:57 PM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    Thanks Debbie. Finally able to upload my ATC for the Hodge Podge challenge.
    Yesterday, 05:03 PM
  • Scrapin Pat's Photo
    Scrapin Pat
    Debbie tried again this morning and it works fine - no size message

Today, 08:36 AM
Photo
Photo

jenrou

Are we having a super sale at end of month? I've got money to spend! :)
Yesterday, 11:08 AM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    35% off now for the next 2 days - I'd guess that's about as good as it gets, but I don't really know! :)
    Yesterday, 01:09 PM
  • angleigh's Photo
    angleigh
    It's actually through the 28th.
    Yesterday, 01:42 PM
Photo

lorac

Not only can't I not upload, I can't get into the forum every so often. I get an error message that my connection is not secure.
Yesterday, 06:32 AM
  • angleigh's Photo
    angleigh
    Debbie has passed this onto the people that are doing the forum move.
    Yesterday, 07:52 AM
  • alsoarty's Photo
    alsoarty
    Thanks Angie.

Yesterday, 10:36 AM
Photo

Mikelle

I think I may be going through withdrawal... can't upload... can't upload... aaaaggghhhh!!!
Feb 23 2017 10:50 PM
  • ladyscrapalot's Photo
    ladyscrapalot
    Sometimes change is difficult but I bet it will be worth it in the end!!
    Yesterday, 07:50 AM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    I'm missing my "looking-through-layouts" fix each morning, there's gonna be a lot to look at when we can post again! :D
    Yesterday, 09:27 AM
  • Mikelle's Photo
    Mikelle
    I like the big LO's... I've been scrolling through my own gallery, looking at each nice giant LO! =D
    Yesterday, 01:30 PM
Photo

englishrose

Oooh - the new gallery does funny things to LOs that aren't square!
Feb 23 2017 10:19 AM
  • ladyscrapalot's Photo
    ladyscrapalot
    I guess they are still having issues. I tried to upload a LO and I kept getting a server error. Guess I'll try later.
    Feb 23 2017 01:04 PM
Photo
Photo

lorac

Tried again to upload and this is where I was sent: https://invisionpowe...res/apps#forums I have no idea what that is or why I was sent to another website. I guess it's just another little gremlin.
Feb 22 2017 08:11 PM
  • CRS's Photo
    CRS
    I'm sure it's just an error from the server move. They will get it fixed up!
    Feb 23 2017 07:27 AM
Photo

jenrou

Enjoying the large gallery. I can actually read my layouts and see some typos. :)
Feb 22 2017 06:36 PM
  • lorac's Photo
    lorac
    The gallery looks too big for me. I'd like a larger size than what we had, but not this big.
    Feb 23 2017 06:42 AM
  • Debbie Cleek's Photo
    Debbie Cleek
    We are still working out the glitches, and the images will eventually go back to being thumbnails.
    Feb 23 2017 09:38 PM
  • jenrou's Photo
    jenrou
    I know the gallery is temporarily large, but just joking around about it. :)
    Yesterday, 12:05 AM
Photo

lorac

Tried to add a layout to the Hodge Podge Gallery and received an error message. I guess the moving of the server is not complete yet. I'll try again later.
Feb 22 2017 10:34 AM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    Carol, I left a message on the Thread - I had trouble too, Angie knows and thought it could be the transitino isn't finished yet.
    Feb 22 2017 11:48 AM
  • CRS's Photo
    CRS
    I had trouble too. Glad to know it's not just me.
    Feb 22 2017 11:51 AM
  • Debbie Cleek's Photo
    Debbie Cleek
    Yep - We are still working on that issue and some others.
    Feb 22 2017 11:58 AM
Photo

LindaH57

Good morning, I'm not up to speed when it comes to using the Forums here to find things.Was the page for Jody taken down or am I just looking in the wrong area of the Forum?
Feb 22 2017 08:04 AM
  • LindaH57's Photo
    LindaH57
    Thank you for the link.

Feb 22 2017 07:01 PM
  • MariJ's Photo
    MariJ
    You're very welcome Linda, it's good to see you here.
    Feb 22 2017 08:12 PM
  • LindaH57's Photo
    LindaH57
    Hi Mari, Thank you...it's nice to be able to get back to SG. I don't know if you read my post for Jody's family and friends but I'm leaving part of it here for you...

Remember Me by David Harkins
    Do not shed tears when I have gone but smile instead because I have lived.
    Do not shut your eyes and pray to God that I'll come back but open your eyes and see all that I have left behind.
    I know your heart will be empty because you cannot see me but st...
    Yesterday, 11:03 PM