Partners For The Redo Swap Crop!

MovieStar

OK, everyone should have received an email with their partners name and email address. Please get in touch with your partners ASAP so that you have lots of time to create your LO.

Here is a list of partners:

Screen Name

Wilderness - rosefire

Sailbeachcatz177 - siraacsa

Moviestar - angelaNussbaum

laurelakey - CCfromAZ

chickypow - TallCool69

goofyemt96 - Anna

Hughesranch - ningwulan

AnnBK - Frugalbydesign

Terebinthtree - Sprinklz

Please contact your partner with your photos, any journaling you would like included (or a request for space left for your own journaling). Let then know if there is anything you really don't like or that you LOVE (a color, element etc.)

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to pm or email Erin or I.

I hope you will put another one of these swap crops together. I would have been all over it, but I am going to be out of town all next week. Hope to see another one that I can take advantage of next time. :monstercry:

I have not heard nothing from my swap partner? but i did send my photos and a note to her...

I am SOOOOOOO sorry! Life has been so crazy the past couple days. I am really excited about being your partner for the swap. I'll get my photos emailed to you in just a couple of minutes! SOrry again!

I have not heard nothing from my swap partner? but i did send my photos and a note to her...

I am SOOOOOOO sorry! Life has been so crazy the past couple days. I am really excited about being your partner for the swap. I'll get my photos emailed to you in just a couple of minutes! SOrry again!

Tis fine like i said....I totally understand...Im having brain blocks with yours *L* But i think i came up with something...did you want any journaling in yours???

OK girls, maybe I'm having a major :blondmoment: ...

When are we supposed to meet in the chatroom REALLY?

This thread says on the 27th at 2 PM Eastern, but the calendar tells me the 26th on 21.00... Not really specified if that is your 21:00 or mine...

:hit-head-with-hammer::hit-head-with-hammer::hit-head-with-hammer:

HELP!!!

i think i have finished, too. hope Linda will like my work!:)

btw, E & E (Erin & Elizabeth), i won't be able to join the crop and your April 27th is April 28th to me. will it be ok if i post my work at my April 27th?

i think i have finished, too. hope Linda will like my work!:)

btw, E & E (Erin & Elizabeth), i won't be able to join the crop and your April 27th is April 28th to me. will it be ok if i post my work at my April 27th?

That is fine! Sorry you won't be able to join the chat, but I am so glad you participated in the swap anyway!!

What calendar were you looking at, Thess? I just checked the calendar link and it is listed on the 27th.

It will be on 4/27 at 2pm Eastern Time.

Thanks Elizabeth!!!

But I swear, when I looked at the calendar on the top right, it had 3 events listed on the 26th and none on the 27th...

It's all good and crystal clear now!

See you girls at Friday 20:00 - my time!

Archived