Sketch Crop/challenge!

sprinklz

I posted a lucky rainbow shot yesterday but neglected to add the link to this thread.

Here is my link:

<a href="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?automodule=gallery&req=si&img=21367" target="_blank">

Morning Glory</a>

Thanks for the fun sketch. I tend to use multiple photos and am enjoying the challenges of selecting a single photo.

I've actually had several requests for multiple photo sketches, which I'll do next time. I'll try to mix them up a bit so everyone gets a little challenge.

Marnie,

I loved the sketch as well. I had so much fun trying to come up with something for my first challenge. It's not great..but I'm learning and that is the best part. I found out one thing...I don't have very many vertically layed out photos. :) I need to learn to turn the camera sideways every now and then.

:daisy:

Daisy - you can always use the crop tool to make a portion of a picture vertical. I actually have the opposite problem ... I tend to have WAY too many verticals and not many horizontals. LOL!

Marnie,

I loved the sketch as well. I had so much fun trying to come up with something for my first challenge. It's not great..but I'm learning and that is the best part. I found out one thing...I don't have very many vertically layed out photos. :) I need to learn to turn the camera sideways every now and then.

:daisy:

Daisy - you can always use the crop tool to make a portion of a picture vertical. I actually have the opposite problem ... I tend to have WAY too many verticals and not many horizontals. LOL!

That's a good idea Shari!

And you can always rotate or flip the sketch - it's meant to be used as a starting point for you to adjust as you like.

Archived