4/21 Color Challenge

MovieStar

Good Morning! This week I want you to use Red & Yellow to create your layout. I am not going to give you specific shades or anything, just use these two colors. Have fun and post you layouts to this gallery. Make sure you post a link to your layout here so we can all see how you used these colors.

Elizabeth

You wanted red and yellow, you got it. As primary as they get. But the kit used really suit a BBQ although I thought about adding more elements but just a bit overdone for the photos shown. Thank you for the challenge!

Overall a great day with family and friends and so much fun to watch when the little ones open gifts. *SMILE*

from Tante Kelly/Aunt Kelly

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=21407

I had so much fun with these colors. As soon as I saw the colors I knew what pic I was using. I guess the little bird in the foreground with the red head trigger it. It was sort of a silly pic.

This was my first color challenge...I can't wait for the next one!

Here's mine Legacy .

A couple of things I'm learning while doing the color challenges. First, I've been using my photos to create color schemes that I'm using for the current LO and saving for future LO's. By creating the color schemes I'm able to create some really neat papers and embellishments for the LO's. This leads to the second thing that I'm getting out of the challenges. I'm using the paper & embellishment templates, and custom shapes from within PSE. I'm playing with brushes, blending modes, and selection techniques. Bottom line, I'm having fun!

Thanks for the great challenges!

Ooh Janice! You did a great job on that LO! I'm doing the same thing with these challenges. They are making me think outside of my normally very small box and I'm playing with templates and techniques I probably wouldn't have ventured to otherwise. Isn't this place great????

WOW! You all are awesome!! I think I counted 24 participants this week...so far!! Wonderful job by everyone!!! I hope some of you will be able to join me for the color challenge and chat on Sat. I will post the colors in the challenge forum for those that can't chat.

Thanks!!!!! You gals rock!!!

Archived