I'm New... Kinda

Guest Laura_A

Guest Laura_A
Hi there! I've been a member here for a while and figured I should come out and play.

My name is Laura and I'm a SAHM to my 2 girls Riley (almost 5) and Regan (3) and my furbaby Joe the Chihuahua. Been happily married for 12 years to my best friend! Originally from Seattle, we are currently living in Germany where DH is stationed with the Army. It's been great to see Europe, but I miss the good ole' US! I've been paper scrapping for about 8 years, stamping for about a year & a half and just recently started my new addiction, digital scrapping.

It looks like a wonderful place here and I am looking forward to learning all about ya'll! :lovey-smilie:

Guest jenn~o
Hi Laura! Looking forward to getting to know you too!

My parents recently returned from 4 years living in Germany (not military though). We were fortunate to be able to visit for nearly 3 weeks. Loved it! Although 10-12 hours on a plane with a 5 month old and a 3 year old was NOT my favorite part of the trip! LOL! Anyway, it's beautiful there, but I can understand being ready to come "home." :D

Glad you decided to delurk!

Guest talina
Welcome, Laura! How much longer in Germany? I don't know how I'd survive away from family and friends! I appreciate your (and your husband's) sacrifice.

Jump right in here at Scrap Girls! We are glad to have you!

Guest gauchogirl
Hi Laura,
I used to live in Seattle too - now in Wenatchee though, dead center between Seattle and Spokane. Welcome to ScrapGirls! We always love to see new faces!
tonya

Guest Laura_A
Talina, we got here in Dec 2004 and will be here 'til April 2007... as long as the Army lets us leave when DH's time here is done.

Tonya, I've been to Wenatchee a few times... HOT in the summer. Do you like Eastern better than Western WA?

Guest Laura_A
[quote name='Suzique' date='Apr 21 2005, 04:00 AM']Glad you decided to play...Is scrapbooking popular in Germany?

Susan :dancingelephant:
[right][post="8291"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Not at all Susan. In fact, I call Germany the scrapper's BLACK HOLE!

Archived