Weekly Challenge 4-23-07

DDecker

All over the world the weather seems to be wild and wacky! Here in the NE of the US we had heavy snow on Thursday and heavy flooding rains on Sunday. Other areas have had wind, tornados, drought and unusually high temps.

Whats been happening in your neck of the woods weather wise? Did you take pictures?

This weeks challenge is to scrap your weather photos! I was planning to do my layout this morning but dh decided to stay home because it is going to be in the 80's today! He is distracting me so I will post it tomorrow!

Upload your layouts in the General Messageboard Challenges gallery and post a link here in the thread.

We are have had rain here the last few days (at last). We had this great storm and after it there was a fantastic rainbow. Do you think I had my camera? No. It was hugh, it stretched right across the sky. Nevermind, I'll photograph a puddle instead.

We've been warming up here (Maryland) for about a week; it was near 80 today. But we did have that last - at least I hope it was the last! - snow back on April 7, after the cherry trees all had bloomed. It snowed overnight, coated the trees, then the sun came out, and it was gone by noon. Lovely, crazy day!

Snow Cherries

Archived