Atc Tuesdays With Jan!

ScrappingForever

I know absolutely nothing about ATC's (except the basic concept) but it sounds kind of interesting so ... I'm going to try to make it if I can. My sweet Mama is going to try to come over and watch my little one so I can at least enjoy some of it. I'll try to see you there!

Guest firecracker55

I can't make it tomorrow :monstercry: but I would still like to particpate by making an ATC, if that's OK. Will you leave the brush available for a few hours so that I can download it when I get home from work?

This would be right up my alley, but alas, my son's naptime doesn't start until 2:30 Central. :( Is it ALWAYS the same day and time every month? Maybe I could just sneak in sometime and see what's going on. Have a great time!

~Zaz

Pat, I'm not going to be able to do a night version this month, but I'll see what I can set up for starting next month.

I will be leaving the link for the brush up indefinately, until either the downloads (100) run out, or the time (7 days) so that everyone who would like to participate can grab it.

Zaz, feel free to pop in whenever you can for as long as you can. There won't be any formal about this one. It will be a chat/crop type of event. :)

Guest firecracker55

Thanks, Jan! You are awesome! By the way, all the ATCs from last month are gorgeous...what a great collection we have started! Thanks again for gathering them all together! Have fun tomorrow! :gathering:

This is the worst! :( I was WAITING for the time to come to the chat....then logged on....an hour TOO LATE aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Maybe I need chocolate? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I didn't get there either, but I have some leftover brownies from the meeting I attended this morning. I would share (they have extra chocolate chunks in them). Can't wait to see what people create this time. Now I think I'll need some milk.

~Zaz

OH Meisie! I'm so sorry you missed it! Dang time differences! :)

Yep, the theme is Mischief, and the requirement is that you have to use the brush I provided on your ATC. :) Same rules as last time.

You bet we're going to swap, Pat. I think everyone had a great time last month, and really enjoyed getting the ATCs everyone did.

So once again, get them to my by the 15th of May. And I'll zip them up and send them out to everyone.

BTW, you don't have to zip up your full res jpg this time. None of these are so big that they need that. But please include your name in the filename, so there is no confusion as to whose is whose.

Thanks! :)

Guest AZTechnoScrapper

I missed the chat today too, but got the brush and will have fun playing around with this theme. Gaaahhh! I missed you all!

Have a good one everbody!

Guest firecracker55

Thanks for the brush, Jan! Here is my ATC for the theme Mischief...loads of fun to put together! It is late now so I hope I did everything right. LOL Looking forward to seeing everyone's ATC this month!

90% Mischief

:bedtime::bedtime::bedtime:

Archived