Pse4 Organizer Trouble Question

Sonesta

I recently changed computers. I was using PSE4 on one and then installed it on another computer. I have all my elements for scrapping in the organizer and I have been keeping up with backing up everything to discs. So when I installed PSE4 to the new computer, I did the restore to put everything back into the organizer for me. It worked well. It put everything back exactly as I had it organized in a file called "Restore". However, here's the problem. Since then I have not been able to upload anything I download from the net! It doesn't see the new location of the EHD that I keep all my downloads on. I hope this all makes sense. I am hoping that someone else has put this on a new computer and knows what to do! On my old computer my EHD was the H: drive. On my new computer it is the L: drive due to another program already taking H. Thanks for any support for this! smile.gif

I just did something similar with my laptop I just got. I did the restore and that worked great, except it was naming my EHD the F: drive instead of G: like my desktop did. So, my dad had me map the drive and I was able to assign it to the letter G: so that it is always the G drive now. Does that make sense?? I don't remember the exact steps on mapping/naming the drive, but i can try to figure out how I did it.

Archived