Guest braydensmom02

Guest braydensmom02
Hi all, I am Laura mom to Brayden almost 3, and am very new to this digital scrapbooking thing. I scrapbook on paper alot, but I don't have the time to get all of my materials out and can't leave them out, due to the rugrat. I am just starting, and wondering how to really do this!!

Where should I read for beginners??

Guest schmi
i have the same problem with my 3 yr old. for paper layouts, i try to sort the pictures into possible layouts and try to figure out what paper, embellishments, ect i want with them. i keep each layout unstarted in the plastic page cover so they are ready to go when i am. then i dont have to get eveything out at once. i also try to keep scrap papers and stickers on hand for my daughter to do her own pages. she understands that she can only use what is in her basket. hope this helps. :walking-orange-dog:

Go over to the University and poke around. I have some great tutorial movies that help beginners get started. As a note, they are easier to watch if you view them from Internet Explorer.

[url="http://www.scrapgirls.com/SG_University_main.htm"]Scrap Girls University[/url]

Guest Suzique
:dancingcow: Hi there and welcome I am also new to SG and have really just begun to love it. :dancingcow:
Particpate as much as possible.

Read everywhere. There is so much to learn. and so many neat people to learn from.

Suz :D

Archived