Tae Kwon Do

I thought about adding the words Tae Kwon Do to the Karate collection I just completed, but I ran out of room.

I'll try to do another page of word art for related martial arts like Judo, Jiu Jitsu and kick boxing among others.

For the most part, the materials I included in the Karate Collection are versatile enough to cover the different spin offs of Karate. Hope that tides you over for a bit.

I thought about adding the words Tae Kwon Do to the Karate collection I just completed, but I ran out of room.

I'll try to do another page of word art for related martial arts like Judo, Jiu Jitsu and kick boxing among others.

For the most part, the materials I included in the Karate Collection are versatile enough to cover the different spin offs of Karate. Hope that tides you over for a bit.

I bought your collection - it's great! Can I make some suggestions for additional "words?" Renshi (this is the master level between Sensei and Shihan). Ippon (take down) Kumite (sparring) . Thanks and I cannot wait to get started with my LO's using this collection. I LOVE it!

THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR ...WHEN DO YOU THINK YOU'LL HAVE THE TAE KWON DO WORDS AVAILABLE? :dancingelephant:

just checking on whats new and came across your new words for tae kwon do thank you from my heart....your the best

and have an excellent day.

Pant, pant, pant-----we aim to please!

Glad you found them. I got them live but the MB was being moved so I couldn't give you a shout and then 1 of my 4 hard drives crashed----had to get emergency tech support to bring me a new HD and let my computer rebuild---what a day!

Martial Arts Word Art

I am so glad you like them, can't wait to see a LO!

Pant, pant, pant-----we aim to please!

Glad you found them. I got them live but the MB was being moved so I couldn't give you a shout and then 1 of my 4 hard drives crashed----had to get emergency tech support to bring me a new HD and let my computer rebuild---what a day!

Martial Arts Word Art

I am so glad you like them, can't wait to see a LO!

Valerie - you are so AWESOME! I just put the new words in my cart. This is a fantastic collection! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Archived