Hello.....

Duchie

Hi Everyone! I just joined this group....and I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

I am in NW Ontario Canada, I'm married and have 2 kids. My son 9, and my daughter 7. I discoverd Digiscrapping a few years ago,and I am sold on the idea I just wish I could devote more time to it....sad to say I only have about 4-5 completed LO's. Life is pretty busy for me....I spend many hours browsing various digiscrap'ed galleries..lookingfor inspiration...which is plenty...that bythe time I'm done that my computer time is over!!! How's that saying go.....so many....?? to little..??? **Sigh** I'll just go and sit here in my corner and observe....someone poke me with a stick ifI snore, OK???? :D

[quote name='Ro' date='Apr 14 2005, 08:06 PM']Hi Duchie,

Hope you decide to stick around with us. You'll find that there are a bunch of nice people here.

Ro
[right][post="7866"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Hi Ro....thanks for the warm welcome!!

Guest jenn~o
Ah, Duchie, I know what you're going through. You just have to stop looking and start doing! Once you've done a few layouts and really get comfortable you'll realize how much fun it is! For what it's worth, I scrap so much faster digitally than I do on paper. It's so versatile and changes are easily made. If you have any questions, just let us know! :D

hi Duchie! Welcome to Scrap Girls!
I also tend to spend forever looking at layouts and trying to find inspiration and then find myself with no time to scrap! Obviously the key is making the actual scrapbooking a priority...just do it (as they say)...but gosh, this is so much easier said than done sometimes!

Guest Suzique
:dancingcow: Hi there and welcome I am also new to SG and have really just begun to love it. :dancingcow:
Particpate as much as possible.

Susan

Guest gauchogirl
Hi Duchie and welcome to Scrapgirls! We always love to meet new people and see new faces (and LOs) around here!
tonya

Guest talina
I can't believe it, you joined two weeks ago, and I am just now finding this post...I AM BEHIND! Well, I wanted to say hello anyway! :)

Archived