Boy And Cub Scouts

I'm not one of the designers, but I have an idea that most of the Boy Scout and Girl Scout images are copyrighted. You could probably scan the badges and emblems for yourself, but you wouldn't be able to share or sell them without copyright infringement.

We don't have a a specific kit for boy scouts yet -- but once you post something like this, don't be surprised if it shows up! And like Pat said, we can't do the copyright protected stuff, like the actual emblems and things, but a "generic" one could be easily done. Now, we do have Sarah's Fastcar collection here http://store.scrapgirls.com/product.php?id=8593 , which works nicely for pinewood derby layouts.

The images are copyrighted so things couldn't be made that are specific in the manner of scouting kits. We also have a Wolf and a Webelos. To throw in another idea, the ScrapSimple line is so versatile and has some awesome papers that you can choose whichever colors you like to match to more of the colors you are needing. HTH!

We can't do licensed and copyrighted or trademarked things. But we have plenty of collections that are generic enough for both Boy and Girl scouts. From camping to canoeing, pins for being pinned, lots of boy and dad collections too, and more on the way. I know you all are creative!

They do have paper kits for scouts
Yes, some paper companies do, and they have papers for Disney, Harley Davidson, even the Red Hat Society. Big paper companies pay premium licensing fees to obtain access to that art and all materials produced have to go through stringent quality control and an approval process with the licensing agent. And it has to sell well, or the licensing agent can pull the license.

I received the documentation for a project with Disney and just the Rules and guidelines alone was in a 50 page pdf doc. It was mindboggling, the control they insisted on. I was really glad the project never went forward.

For your own personal pages, you can scan the patches your kids earn. But we can't.

Just to clarify. I know things are copyrighted and you couldn't use those things in a collection. I was looking more for word art or things that could go with it like racing numbers or a picture of a little derby car, a tent or generic things like that.

I wish I were more creative, actually I'm probably the most uncreative person on the planet. I have no idea how to make these things...I can't even figure out how to do scrap simple papers and scripts sent me crying away from the computer.

I make layouts because things are in collections and while the layout may not look so hot ..the colors do match :D

To name a few of the items off the top of my head that are available in the boutique that would work well for scouting:

Camp Scrappy Collection Biggie - Great for the Camporee's etc.

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Camping - Great for Camprorees's etc.

DaddyO (one) Collection - Has tools that would be great for the building of Pine Derby Cars and other projects that require the use of tools.

DaddyO (two) Collection - Has some more tools that would be great for the building of Pine Derby Cars and other projects that require the use of tools.

Archived