Anyone Have A Fuji Finepiz

Guest DeeZee

Guest DeeZee
wondering if I'm the only one using this camera out there -- it's a dinosaur, a 2800, but would love to talk to other users!

Guest mcfrog
Hiya,

I'm using a Finepix S602 although I am still finding my way around it. I love the picture quality and macro on this one but am struggling with getting shots of moving subjects, it just can't seem to cope with these. I've tried sports mode to no avail!

So no dinosaur camera but at least we're in the same ball park!

karen

Guest DeeZee
Low light and action shots are just no -goes with my Fuji. Don't know if it's a digital camera thing or what... I love the feel of my Fuji which is why I chose it over the other little cameras. It feels like a real camera rather than a small box, you know?

Funny that my dinosaur is only about 2 1/2 years old! How fast technology has moved!!!

Guest mcfrog
I seem to have the same problem with low light as well, I get a kind of neon glow around things!!

I love the feel and weight of mine too, it feels like a 'real' camera. Just wish I knew how to use it better, when the picture is good - its great and when its bad its awful!!

K

Guest Jadedolphin
I have the Fuji M603. It's almost 2 years old, but I love it! The quality is great, I haven't really tried action shots or low light ones either.

Guest mcfrog
Fiddling around with 'sports mode' hasn't produced any significant improvements for action shots, any ideas?

K

Guest AmyLynn
I had the FinePix 2600Zoom before I got my new one. I accidentally dropped it and it crapped out on me. :( I love my Sony Cybershot though.

Archived