Who Carries Their Camera With Them All The Time?!?

Wxchic

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gauchogirl
Most times, yep, and it's a beast, nothing small about it. But I guarantee the times I don't have it, I end up blaming my hubby because I miss a shot and punch him in the arm and say "why didn't you remind me to bring my camera!" lol
t

Guest photocat
Wherever I go, my camera goes. Even to the theatre or the movies... If you see me, you see my camera. I don't mind if people think I am nuts. I am probably...

Guest gauchogirl
Yep, I've been looking at those on the sly, but since I just bought my digital SLR for about $1400, DH would slip a disc if I said I needed another camera! I really want the tiny, decent megapixel one to "slip in my pocket". hmmmm.....

Guest Mellbelle21
I do all the time. except for work. I have a disposable in my car *just in case* I forget my camera at home!

Guest photocat
[quote name='Mellbelle21' date='Apr 16 2005, 02:21 AM']I do all the time. except for work.  I have a disposable in my car *just in case* I forget my camera at home!
[right][post="7966"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I was the only one at work with a camera.. I do have great shots from collegues that nobody else has. grin

[quote name='wxchic' date='Apr 15 2005, 03:21 AM']Anyone??
[right][post="7887"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I have my camera on me 95% of the time. Digis are so easy to carry! When on vacation, the figi/slr/kids camera are with us.

I have been wanting to take a picture of the cows across from the flight line. There's a very busy road that I just can't bring myself to stopping on the side. Granted there are spots, but still ...
The only way to get pics (with this dilema) was the day I was sitting at the intersection of that road across from the cows. It's the only way I got this pics. A little quickly taken because someone was sitting behind me ... lol

Why are cows so important for a pic? If you zoom in .. you will see how furry they are! :) Long haired moomoos! Now, that's really nothing compared to the sheep that climbs the tree across the road from the cows AND flight line!

Shai

Guest photocat
Shai
[right][post="8028"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
[/quote]

You are right Shai, cows are very furry and cute to take pics off...
Nice photograph.
Keep taking your camera with you, you never know what you might encounter

Guest smdavis081404
Oh I totally do! I take it to the store...for a drive....it's ALWAYS in my purse or on my desk!

Guest nviars
Speaking of cows, for the longest time I had in my office a "cow puzzle picture"; one of my best friends in college sent away to a puzzle making company a picture of another friend and I standing under an umbrella, and when she got it back, she was surprised to find a picture puzzle of a cow and calf instead of us, her beloved friends. :rolleyes:

I had forgotten all about it, and a few years later she sent it to me so I kept it in my office in a frame with the original picture that she intended to have "puzzled".

Nicole

Guest Pixel Lady
Me, me, me. Sometimes I look at the things I've taken pictures of and just say "What was I thinking??" LOL

Wow, since you ask about camera with it being singular, I feel really bad now :D I carry two digital cameras with me, one for the children to use to get photos from thier points of view, as well as my own digital camera to et pics from my points of view, both always with me. I'm also known to have a 35 mm or two or possibly even three or four handy just in case the digital cameras batteries go dead on me when I least expect it. I feel so addicted to having my cameras with me everywhere I go. Now I might should go hide my head in shame for being so addicted to taking photographs any and every chance i get. Perhaps I need to start a support group for those people that are addicted to taking photographs like I am :D I'm not that bad am I? Maybe I shouldn't want you to answer that huh? :disappearing-smilie:

Guest horwiek
Lately I carry my digicam in my purse with me. Today after work I saw those Schottish Highlanders laying in the fresh green grass in the sun I had to make a d-tour and get out off my car. I walked towards them and shot a few pictures, one real close.
Will be my next LO soon.

greetings,
Petra
The Netherlands

Guest ljritchie
I have gotten to when I go out of town, I look for interesting things to take pictures of that I probably wouldn't have before. My camera is always out where I know where it is when I'm at home, just in case a photographic moment happens! LOL

Guest katiec
I just got Nikon D70 and carried with me everywhere (except at work ofcourse ...)
However, it is too big and noticeable ... Everyone at school keeps staring at me everytime I show up at school's event...

Kate

Guest ReginaL
Mine's also always in the diaper bag (unless I forget it my my battery charger). I have a canon powershot S50. HOWEVER, my dh has the best toys and has the EOS D Rebel. Once in awhile I use it-but only in and near the house. If I hurt his "baby" I think I would be sicker then him. :)

Guest missyscrapper
Just got a new digi as a gift, so I carry it with me at all times! Really have gotten some great pics (ones that I wouldn't have had, if my trusty digi was not with me) lol!

Archived