Joined Yesterday

Guest lesliefavela

Guest lesliefavela
Hi, Just joined yesterday. Tried out the crop and learn class last night. Boy, can you girls type fast! It was definately interesting and I like that I don't have to leave and get a babysitter to do something for myself. Looking forward to learning more. Leslie

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='wxchic' date='Apr 15 2005, 05:59 PM']Hi Leslie!  Welcome to ScrapGirls!  There is alot more where THAT came from!  The classes are so fun and informative and DEFINATELY convenient!  Hope you enjoy your stay here!
[right][post="7956"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Thanks. How ironic that you replied to my entry. I found your quote earlier and liked it so much, that I wrote it down. Good reminder for life.

Hi Leslie! Welcome! :D

So glad you enjoyed the crop! Aren't they great? You don't even have to leave home - we even encourage wearing your pajamas!

There's a crop and chat scheduled each Thursday night, Saturdays mornings, and Mondays at noon Eastern. Hope you can make it to more of them! So much fun!

Guest Suzique
:dancingcow: Hi there and welcome I am also new to SG and have really just begun to love it. :dancingcow:
Particpate as much as possible.

Suz

Guest lesliefavela
Oh, I intend to participate as much as possible. It's my family that will need to be retrained. Now I have to figure out how to convince them I'm in class, when I'm really locked away in my bedroom (p.j.s on :) ) with my pc? haha

Guest gauchogirl
Hi Leslie and welcome to Scrapgirls! We always love to meet new people and see new faces (and LOs) around here!
tonya

Archived