Congratulations Laura (terebinthtree)!

Wxchic

Oh my goodness! What an awesome surprise! You guys are making me tear up with all your wonderful praise. Thank you so much!! I'll have to think on what LO I'd consider my favorite. I just love it here at ScrapGirls, you're the best! :grouphug2:

Way to go Laura :2468who-do-we-appreciate: now i can say that i have had lunch and learned some digi stuff from the scrapgirl of the month. way to go. well deserved. we should plan a lunch again.

Hi Everyone!

I’m so excited to be the ScrapGirl Member of the Month!! I joined ScrapGirls last May. Time sure flies when you’re having fun scrapping!

I started digiscrapping by making our homeschool yearbook. Of course I didn’t know it was called that, I just knew I was putting photos on a web background and adding clip art to it. In fact, that’s how I discovered ScrapGirls. I was searching for fish clipart when I came across the term digital scrapbooking for the first time. What’s this? When I searched on “Digital Scrapbooking”, up popped pages and pages of websites. ScrapGirls was the first website I clicked on.

I immediately went to the gallery. Wow!!!! I was so amazed by the awesome layouts in it! My jaw literally dropped open and I thought to myself, “That’s what I want to do!”

I joined right away, but didn’t feel comfortable posting much until the Do or Die, Christmas in July game. That helped me be more familiar with the ScrapGirls website and to make friends here.

When Shalae offered her brush class for Photoshop, I told my dh that’s what I wanted for my birthday present and eagerly signed up. That class helped me tremendously with my scrapping. I developed a love for brushes and textures in my layouts.

I love it here at ScrapGirls – the best newsletter to look forward to 6 days a week, the awesome products in the boutique and all of you here on the message board!

When I’m not scrapping, you can typically find me homeschooling my 3 wonderful kids. I recently introduced this addicting hobby of digital scrapping to my dd. She already loves photography, so it’s a good fit for her.

Ack! I’m suppose to pick my favorite LO?? That’s a hard decision. Hmm… I guess I’d pick this LO of Yosemite called Rushing Water. This LO reminds me of all the fun my family had there last summer. The photo is of Bridalveil Creek just after the waterfall. With all the snow runoff, the waterfall was immensely full and absolutely beautiful. I love scrapping God’s awesome creation.

Archived