May Bingo Can Be Found Here!

Wxchic

Yeah! More Bingo!!! I'm definitely looking forward to a slower pace though. That laundry has been piling up all week! I'm going to have to get it done today and keep on top of it. I'd hate to have my dh visiting me & baby in the hospital naked! I wonder if I can get free internet connection at the hospital! What am I going to do being so disconnected from all of you fabulous people??????

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shari - I hope you come up with a way for your DH to log in to the web site and let us all know when you have given birth and that everything is alright! Good luck with everything! :bighug:

Guest kaycee0501

Oh, I am SO in for this one...

I missed all of last week's fun (and the sale) because I was just so busy at work.

:(

And now I see more BINGO and it's made my day!

Thanks ScrapGirls! :daisy:

It doesn't start until Friday. I'm having serious MB withdrawals (busy, busy day) and nearly as serious bingo withdrawals. Need a fix soon. Let's see, I just have to make through tomorrow, right? Then it's Friday. Okay, a few bites of chocolate and I might just make it.

Stay tuned.

~Zaz

:monkeydance::dancing_penguin:

Round 1, Day 1

58 picnic

63 sidewalk sale

6 bar-b-que

28 Frisbee

76 tuxedo

Good luck everyone!

I cant find my card!!!! Ohhh my ...Im going to have to email wxchic and get it back *L* ...

Maybe in your "sent" folder? Didn't you lose your card last time too? he he. Maybe someone stole it!

No i deleted it from the mail *L* even in my Sent file *L* Wxchic is goign to email it back to me...and i got my eye on your this round Paperdoll....Do i have to lock mine up again!!

Archived