"oh No! Mom Has The Camera!"

sprinklz

join me, sprinklz, for this week's challenge: "Oh NO! Mom Has the Camera!"

Somewhere in your stash is those pictures your family didn't want you to take... embarassing moments, bad hair days, dancing around in a hula skirt.

This week let's scrap 'em! An ode to all those wonderful, funny moments that live forever in family history!

Post your layouts in this gallery

my layout: thrilled

A special thanks to AngRoCamp for unknowingly inspiring this challenge. If you saw her layout this weekend, you'll know what I'm talking about!

Oh yes - this is great! I saw her LO too and I hope she lives to tell about it when they see it! LOL! Hmmm.... I'm sure I have some interesting photos somewhere...

join me, sprinklz, for this week's challenge: "Oh NO! Mom Has the Camera!"

Somewhere in your stash is those pictures your family didn't want you to take... embarassing moments, bad hair days, dancing around in a hula skirt.

This week let's scrap 'em! An ode to all those wonderful, funny moments that live forever in family history!

Post your layouts in this gallery

my layout: thrilled

A special thanks to AngRoCamp for unknowingly inspiring this challenge. If you saw her layout this weekend, you'll know what I'm talking about!

LOL... I saw the thread title and thought "Oh man... I did my LO too early!" My poor, poor boys.

I'm sure I've got oodles of other blackmail photos I can do LOs with though :)

oh no... i need to dig and see if i have a photo like this... theres one kinda sorta along that lines... but it involves a nakid butt, lol dont want to post that here! HUmm... what to do?

angela

I had to go looking for that layout everyone is talking about because I missed it over the weekend! I am so glad I did! I'm laughing so hard I could almost go into labor right here and now!

It made me think of a picture I took a long time ago of my brother-in-law. I'm going to have to go searching and see if I can find it and scan it for this challenge. Might be hard to find though but I'm going to try!

oh no... i need to dig and see if i have a photo like this... theres one kinda sorta along that lines... but it involves a nakid butt, lol dont want to post that here! HUmm... what to do?

angela

Is there a prohibition on naked butts????? I thought there might be so I edited out the one I scrapped :winking_baby: ...see it here:

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=21994

Guest gloomy_liv

hmmmm...I don't know if I have any of these kind of photos that I've taken...I don't take a lot of photos - when I do, it's usually because the person with the camera wants to get in the picture!!! :P

I DO have a photo that my mum took of me...does that count?? :) If so, I'll get to work on it :)

also, I'm not a mum, so technically, the title for the challenge doesn't really apply to me :P

angela

Is there a prohibition on naked butts????? I thought there might be so I edited out the one I scrapped :winking_baby: ...see it here:

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=21994

Ah - the old "naked butt" quandary. Usually those are great places to add a cute little embellishment, part of a title, or, in the great example by Ann, blur it a little bit. Scrap Girls is a family friendly web site, so just keep that in mind as you scrap. ;)

hmmmm...I don't know if I have any of these kind of photos that I've taken...I don't take a lot of photos - when I do, it's usually because the person with the camera wants to get in the picture!!! :P

I DO have a photo that my mum took of me...does that count?? :) If so, I'll get to work on it :)

also, I'm not a mum, so technically, the title for the challenge doesn't really apply to me :P

A picture of you would work great! You don't have to be a mom (or mum for those of you in other countries - lol) to participate in our challenge. I was just trying to think of a title that would get everyone's attention - it is the fun photos that count!

Okay ... I actually got some scrapping done instead of just chatting! I saw this challenge on Tuesday and that afternoon my b-i-l sent me this picture of his little oopsie! He has perfect timing. And he's a good sport - I told him I wanted to do a LO and post it on the internet so he gave me the full resolution copy of his picture.

Here it is!

Archived